Lowest prices for your stay
USD 73
USD 60
Agoda.comUSD 64
Hotels.comUSD 64
Expedia.comUSD 64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2020

We arrived late, and in our room there was a great informational sheet that claimed breakfast was served from 6 am - 10 am. Reading that, we were relieved we could sleep in a bit and when we got to the breakfast area around 9:15, it was all cleaned up for the day already. Definitley felt misguided by the information in our room.

There were also some broken wood pieces in our bathroom which didn’t create the most welcoming experience. I love all the Wyndham accommodations, but was Definitley let down with this one.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 30 June 2020 via mobile

We’re on a cross country moving trip with a cat so we’ve chosen to stay in all Super 8 hotels from location, pets and price; this Super 8 has been the most expensive so far and the biggest let down. The room wasn’t very clean, staff wasn’t very friendly and the amenities were lacking. The best thing about is was the available restaurants in walking distance and the supermarket across the street.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2020

1) I rented 3 rooms as we had 6 adults 1 child. When we arrived and checked in one room key wouldn’t work. We couldnt find the manager so the housekeeper called him. He came back and moved my family from one room to another he didn’t log it into the computer and later that night they rented the room to someone else. We know because someone tried to get into the room.

2) the managers dog bit my 2 year old nephew. Unprovoked

3 the manager Tony kept walking into rooms yelling at the housekeeper because quests were costing him money running heaters and turning them off.

4) Angie the other manager charged us 60$ for two nights of a 12 pound shitzu being there when it should have only been 30$ Angie told me she would refund this and never did.

4) when I asked to see the security camera footage I was informed the cameras are fake.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Meander653542, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. We did everything possible to fix this problem, we did apologize when incident happen, wave the pet fee, gave you 30,000 points witch is worth $115.00. Let me know if there is anything else can be done, thank you and have nice day.

Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

1.) just minutes after check in we are having issues with getting into one of our 3 rooms. Managers can’t be found housekeeper has to call him back to the hotel
He moves one of our rooms and apparently doesn’t note it in the computer as later that night they rented that room to someone else while our Nephew and his family were trying to relax after 28 hours on the road and had someone try to get into their room. Maybe there person who complained and was told to leave.

2.) minutes after our arrival as we are dealing with the room change and trying to unload cars the managers Dog bit our 2 year old Great nephew as the owner watched and just walked away. This was an unprovoked biting.

3) the manager was walking into rooms complaining about people having their heaters on yelling at the poor housekeeper that the heaters cost them money.

4) the pet Rate is 15.00$ a night per pet. I was charged 60$ for two nights and only had 1 pet a 12 pound Shitzu the lady manager knows this she pet and talked to my dog.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Meander653542, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Cortez/Mesa Verde Area, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2020

Reviewed 2 January 2020

Horrible customer service. We were given the room key to a room that was already occupied. Discovered this upon entering into an occupied room. The lady behind the counter was beyond rude and told me to leave if I didn’t like it. I did. My family and I will never stay at this location again. To the rude ladies credit she did refund the room charge.