Lowest prices for your stay
USD 60
USD 60
Priceline
USD 57
Agoda.comUSD 60
WyndhamUSD 58
Hotels.comUSD 60
All reviews room was clean mesa verde waffles staff was friendly outdoor pool would stay here again microwave rates cereal pet colorado miles
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

This is an older hotel but very comfortable! The best was comfy and I slept all night. The floors creak just a little bit overall it was a clean room. Breakfast was the best Covid breakfast we’ve had the past 4 days. Front desk lady was very respectful and kind- you immediately felt at home.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

Check in was quick and easy. The key worked the first time, and the room was basic, but clean. There is a nice convenience store across the street, a mexican restaurant in the same parking lot, and several other restaurants and quick eats close by. But what I'm impressed with, are these lamps! Best design I've seen in ANY hotel! I'll stay here again next time I'm overnighting in Cortez.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

I have never seen a Days Inn with this outdoor/indoor room configuration. I think fellow travelers would of shared this oddity aince it creates a major noise issue. There are single rooms that open up from the outside. There is also a quad of indoor rooms that all share the same hallway in a tight space. This was bad news when you have a bad neighbors. I called the front desk at 10:30pm and again at 330am. We couldnt sleep from the noise, music, traffic of guys and girls coming in and out. Not a good customer experience. The motel has video surveillance and should be watching for this strange behavior. No fun paying decent money for zero sleep.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed this older, remodeled motel because it has outside room entrances which are hard to find. Our room card keys didn't open the door at first and I had to return and have the clerk reactivate them. Room was large and had everything we needed. The way the room is arranged, the TV was mounted on the wall the farthest from the bed but it wasn't a problem. There is an outdoor pool, which I used and a nice large shaded, grassy sitting area in front of motel. There's a Mexican restaurant adjacent to motel which made it convenient to grab something to eat and take to our room. The breakfast was pre-packaged due to Covid-19.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank maldenmusic
Reviewed 14 July 2020

We were checked in by Libby, and she showed us the room before we paid, because we had requested NO connecting door and this room was down a short hall with 4 doors off of it. The king bed room was clean, but very small with no luggage rack, and very little space to set bags. the room had a table with 2 chairs, a vanity outside the bathroom, comfortable bed, and good shower.
Breakfast was packaged Pastries, Muffins, Bananas, yogurt, juices, and coffee.

Date of stay: June 2020