Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
USD 109
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
USD 109
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 103
Free cancellation until 23/04/21
BestWestern.comUSD 109
Hotels.comUSD 109
FindHotelUSD 109
1,275 results
All reviews best westerns mesa verde upgraded to a suite hot tub room was clean waffles parking lot would stay here again breakfast staff first floor no elevator biscuits and gravy four corners hot breakfast the breakfast area great place to stay road trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

We were on way to 4Corners Monument and then Mesa Verde. This was well located. Only problem was no elevator. Had to drag belongings up and down stairway. As we are both in our 70s was tiring. The suite was nice and clean. COVID-19 breakfast

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

Cortez was the mid-way point driving to AZ from CO and back. We stayed here both ways because the price was right. The front desk and breakfast room people are extremely friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast is decent, with coffee, scrambled eggs and bacon, and various other basic offerings. The rooms and bathrooms are pretty run down and could use a makeover, especially under the Best Western brand name.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2020

Room was disgustingly dirty, stayed only one night of a four night business trip. Asked for refund the next mornin, if I had noticed the bathroom the evening prior, I would have left then. Looked like dried puke around the toilet.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2020

I really have to give props to the guy who runs the breakfast at the Best Western in Cortez. He really goes out of his way and is a great example of a classy hotel employee. I'm on a business trip and I have to leave for the job site early in the morning before the breakfast room officially opens. He not only let me in early while he was preparing the rest of the food so that I could grab a coffee and yogurt, he even stopped to make me a breakfast burrito! The guy is a class act and really improves the whole stay here.

Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

I would give this a * 10 star * if I could super clean hotel staff was so friendly following all Covid guidelines the full breakfast was great and the service was spectacular. Dayton was the one who served our breakfast super clean friendly made me feel right at home. Would definitely recommend this hotel to all. And will definitely be back because of the service with the breakfast was amazing GOD BLESS.

Trip type: Travelled with family