Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
TripadvisorUSD 78
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUSD 78
Expedia.comUSD 78
PricelineUSD 78
eDreamsUSD 78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2020

I had to cancel my reservation and sent an email to their on-line address so stating. But they seem to not read emails as they charged me anyway. Called and they were not somewhat rude about it. Saying it was my fault that they didn't read the email.

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 4 October 2019

Stayed here for one night before visiting Mesa Verde National Park, about ten miles east of Cortez. Although the property is old and clearly of fifties to sixties-era vintage, the rooms are sufficiently updated, probably within the past ten years or so. My only complaint, is that the supposedly smoke-free room smelled like a past guest had chain smoked in there. Also, their free breakfast is nothing to write home about - barebones offering a tiny selection of cold breakfast items (cereal, bagels and pastries).

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 27 August 2019

If I could give NO STARS I would. This place is not as it is described online. DO NOT STAY unless you like to be yelled at by the owners when you complain about the NON working A./C unit or the TV not working. The rooms also have a weird smell. The "so called " HOT TUB is a 2 person one that you would have in your backyard and it was enclosed in a small room with way to much chlorine you couldn't breathe. The very dirty swimming pool had so much dirt and grime on the sides that people who dared to get in the water had scratched words in the grime.. It was DISGUSTING. They gave us a different room but we didn't stay the night we left and went to a different hotel. Yes we were out of the money but SAFETY FIRST. I went outside to get something out of my car and there were 2 guys walking around my car looking inside it. There were 2 or 3 other people outside smoking and drinking with dogs running around. Looks like a hotel for weekly drug people to stay. STAY AWAY .

Room tip: Don't stay, find a different place
Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank ninaaz57
Reviewed 7 August 2019

Wasn't planning on staying at a motel. Trying to make it home quickly landed us here. Was nervous but it was clean. People were pleasant to work with. Different atmosphere than what I am used too. Town had a great farmers market.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

Room smelled of dog urine, was given odor spray. We sprayed, left, came back, room still bad and found dog hair in blankets. Reported to management, refused refund and indicated they were not at fault.

Date of stay: May 2019