“My stay in Hot Springs”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Breakfast Bar
Lake Level Condo
Master Bath
Full Hall Bath
Master Bath
Laundry. Full size washer & dryer.
Master Bedroom TV.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Charlie W
“My stay in Hot Springs”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Everything ,accommodation, view and very clean. The onwer was very pleasant, helpful and cordial. Would recommend to other and would love to stay there again.

Mike O
Minden, Louisiana
“Pre-Fourth of July!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Awesome condo that far exceeded my expectations! Ms. Claudia keeps it supplied with anything that you may forget to bring! The location is great and directly across from Hawg's Pizza. I really can't say enough good things about this place. We try to visit Lake Hamilton at least one time a year and am glad to have found my new home for when we visit!! Thanks for having us Ms. Claudia!!

7 Jul 2017
So glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to having you again! Perhaps Bubba Brews will be open when you return. Thank you for staying with us!
John L
“Great place to relax”
Reviewed 27 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend in Hot Springs. Not only was this condo convenient to downtown but it was such a great location to relax by the lake. The accommodations were wonderful, comfortable bed, nice kitchen, grill, Netflix and great bathrooms for starters. The basket of toiletries just in case we forgot something was an appreciated and unexpected surprise. We would definitely stay here again!

3 Jul 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking such good care of our home. I hope to have you stay again!
Moguru60
Springfield, Missouri
“Great Lake View”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Rented this condo on March 15-20. Our main purpose in Hot Springs was to attend Oaklawn Horse Racing. We were extremely happy with this condo. It is conveniently located for anywhere in Hot Springs. It took us a max of 10 minutes to drive to the track or to the bathhouses. Coming back to the view of the lake was a big plus for us. The unit is ground level and you can walk right out to the lake and the boat dock. This condo would be perfect for anyone with a boat or someone who likes to swim in the lake or fish. The unit is smallish. It has one king bed and one pull out couch, 2 full bathrooms (very nice) and a full kitchen (including an oven). There is no table for eating, but a counter with 3 stools. I would say that 2-3 people would be comfortable (4 if two are kids). Claudia was wonderful. She includes many extras for comfort. There was a basket full of personal need items, a fishing pole, and a nice sound system with provided CDs.
I highly recommend this condo.

fluffLoui...
Louisiana
“Best getaway place ever booked”
Reviewed 10 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This place absolutely exceeded our expectations. We couldn't have picked a better condo. The patio experience at sunset is absolutely AMAZING.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
11 Sep 2016
I am so glad you enjoyed it. I hope to have you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;