See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a basic, inexpensive place to sleep then look no further. If you want to go for a nice swim, look elsewhere because theirs does not work. I would have to call this dated but functional. Mattresses were surprisingly decent.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Deana C
econolodgehotsprings, Webmaster at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for commenting. I am glad you had good sleep at our hotel. I’m sorry that some issue with the pool detracted so much from your stay. I regret that we couldn’t do a better job for you. Please consider staying with us again so we can serve you better. You won’t regret giving us another chance.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

You pay for what you get. My girlfriend and I went cheap. Hotel was surprisingly cheap, check in, and we can't understand a word coming from the male host. It was very nice of them to let us check in a few hours before the original time. Anyway, there were cigarette burns in the blanket, the pillows were stained up. Luckily the pillows cases covered it really well. There werent enough plug ins, we had to unplug the coffee maker to plug in the microwave. Okay so to the best one. We come back from Oaklawn around 2, get settled for bed turn the lights off and boom. The numbers 666 we're glowing really loud. So we ended up sleeping with the lights on. Checked out the next morning.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shala R
econolodgehotsprings, Webmaster at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. We take real pride in this hotel and believe that pride shows in everything we do. I’m disappointed that we could not satisfy you, and I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

A nice view of the lake from some rooms...but not mine. Otherwise, keep your expectations low. I booked my room on a weekday, with price being a top concern. Not wanting to stay sleep in a roach motel, I went with a national brand. For the money, it was a clean and comfortable. But this place is showing it's age. Most distracting, an electrical outlet by the bed was burned out...and so they ran an extension cord from the other side of the room, right across the middle of the floor! On my next trip to Hot Springs I will be sorely tempted to spend a little more and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank potluckslammy
econolodgehotsprings, Webmaster at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m very sorry we couldn’t meet your needs or expectations because an electrical outlet which was burned. Maintenance staff was informed to replace or repair the electrical outlet. We have let you down in some ways. For that, I apologize.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

First room door wouldnt open. Then next room they put me in the sliding glass door wouldnt lock. I requested to be moved. I have a bad knee but they put me upstairs. The parking lot had food & trash where someone had thrown out which stayed their for a few days. I dont recommend this hotel. That room was ground floor but the back was up higher over a pool area however criminals have been known to enter and unsecure door. I am very security conscious and wont stay in a room that is not secure..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank consultant417
econolodgehotsprings, Webmaster at Motel 6 Hot Springs, AR, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Hotel manager

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

My mom and I came here for a girls weekend, and while we weren't expecting much for the price, it was not very clean and smelled a little. Staff was nice but not enough to deter from the other facts..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Paige S

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you will give us another chance and see that we’re doing what we can to improve and enhance the guest experience.