USD 171
  • Breakfast included
USD 147
USD 136
CandlewoodSuites
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 113
Happy Hollow Motel(Hot Springs)
USD 105
USD 92
USD 119
USD 104
Priceline
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 119
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
USD 105
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 83
Orbitz.com
USD 450
Official Site
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2010

The carpet was disgusting. The tile bathroom floors and walls could use a steam cleaning. Slow shower drain, non-working hairdryer. The mattresses were cheap, luckily not lumpy. After our 1st of 2 nights we had paid for (and not checked out) they gave another guest (not in our party) a key to our room. Luckily we were still there and dressed. The staff made up some excuse for their incompetence. All of the vending machines were broken, but had no signs telling you, so you lost your money. The maid never came and made up the beds or refreshed the linens. We called and they brought us linens. I will stay elsewhere if I ever travel to Hot Springs again. Only thing that made it worthwhile, and then some, was watching Zenyatta win the Apple Blossom, glorious!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2009

We stayed with 2 chidren and the pool area was nice for them to use. The hotel was centrally located, had easy access to and from downtown, within 10 minutes to Magic Springs/Crystall Falls, Food places, Mountain Tower, etc. The room was nice with lots of space for the children to run around. The price was cheap and the stay was great. will definitely recommend to others.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2009

A friend and I went to Hot Springs, AR to go crystal digging at the mines in Jesseville and stayed at the Travelodge for 5 nights. They have one room with two double beds and a kitchenette that isn't listed on their website and the lady at the desk offered it to us for the online room price that we reserved. They have several rooms that have a king bed with kitchenette but I think are listed at a higher room price.
Our room didn't provide any pots, pans or cooking utensils which was a big drawback however we were only looking for a mini fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. It has a stove, sink, and plenty of cabinets to bring your own cookware. The room was a little cramped but it worked out great for our purpose. For the price it was clean and quiet but you have to request a room toward the back to avoid road traffic noise. It is about 6 blocks to the old historic bathhouse row which made it conveinant for my friend to walk to town when I decided to go dig another day and she didn't have a car. Overall for the price and location, it was a good choice for us. It isn't fancy but it was clean. Also, there is no continental breakfast at this location but they have a restaurant on-site that offers a buffet which we never tried since we were traveling on a budget and opted to have breakfast bars and coffee in the room. There is a gas/convenience store right next door you can walk to if you need anything. They do offer WiFi which worked great in our room.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank sandrak9
Reviewed 18 February 2009

We checked into a kitchenette room, and it was nasty. The refrigerator looked like it was NEVER ever cleaned since opened. It looked soooo bad that we left our food in our coolers. The oven was not much better.......DIRTY !!!!!!

The room smelled, and bath towels were original ( like sandpaper )....I couldn't think of anything good to say..........

JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING !!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leoman452002
Reviewed 17 February 2009

My Dad and I just stayed at Travelodge Hot Springs. My bed was covered with long black hairs from previous guest. I called front desk and maint. person changed sheets. Next day I broke a bottle in bathroom and picked part of it up but I didn't have a broom. After maid cleaned room the broken bottle was still around sink and stool, completely ignored. With the country in recession and many people needing work you would think they could hire people that cared a little bit more about a job. And I might add I'm not a picky person.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family