“Donuts”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #6 of 7 Bakeries in Hot Springs
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly, restaurant clean, everything we got was fresh. Had a pizza place right beside it.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

The smell of this place is a warm fresh coffee bakery type shop, baskin Robbins is located inside the donut shop as well but not open until later in day, Dunkin is open all day long hours, the coffee and donuts were perfect

Reviewed 13 August 2016

As i've said before, there is nothing special about most franchise restaurants. This one is nice and clean. They were fast with my order! Not bad!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We stopped in here for a leisurely breakfast and found this to be a good place for that. They have all the usual Dunkin donuts and muffins, and a selection of breakfast sandwiches. This location is combined with a Baskin Robbins and they have a separate seating area which we made use of. They have Free WiFi and we did not feel rushed, so were able to catch up on things over delicious coffee (me) and Chai tea (my wife). It was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

I had the worst restaurant experience of my life last night at Baskin Robbins in Hot Springs. I worked in a couple of ice cream stores and restaurants as a waiter when I was in college, so I am sure that the treatment we received last night should never happen in the food service industry...at least not for those of us who hold to old-fashioned American values. We arrived at the restaurant at about 8:45 p.m. to celebrate my daughter's performance at the Arkansas All-State music convention. They were out of spoons on the counter and did not give them to us when they handed us the cups. When we asked for spoons one of the workers, without even a hint of an apology, went and got some, refilling the cup that was sitting up high and apparently expecting my elderly, vertically-challenged mother-in-law to be able to reach them. I thought that was poor service, but I would not have complained about it. The kicker came while processing my payment for the five of us. The young man informed me that they were going to close early (the website said they were open until 10:00, but perhaps that time is just for the drive-through) and that we had 4 minutes before he would have to ask us to leave. I tried to make nothing of his comment, figuring that we would be almost done in just a few minutes. To my amazement, one of the workers actually had the chutzpah to come to our table and ask us to leave the restaurant at 8:55. I was probably too hard on the young man who delivered the unwelcome request, and I raised my voice in objection, saying that this was not the way to treat patrons. He said that his manager (apparently not present) wanted them to close down early, as they were short-staffed. I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt. I hope the manager did not mean for them to kick people out if they needed a couple more minutes to finish up their ice creams. This young man probably just did not have enough training or life experience to know better. Nonetheless, it made for a very unpleasant experience for all of us. My mother told me this morning that she didn't even get to finish her ice cream and just threw it away as the employee locked the door behind us. I like Baskin Robbins ice cream, but I would never again patronize this location. I hope they can correct their service issues.

1  Thank ARWorldTraveler001