“I wish I could spend all my time at Hilltop Manor”

Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 19 Hot Springs B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 March 2012

What a wonderful time. The room was just as it was pictured on the website. All the rooms felt like home. Faith did a marvelous job of making us feel comfortable and welcome. The breakfast was "off the chart" good and original. We'll definitely be back for another dose of hospitality and comfort.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce P
There are newer reviews for Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed 24 February 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary at the Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast and had a wonderful time. The room was very romantic and relaxing. The bed was comfortable and we can't put into words how wonderful the breakfast was each morning. We highly recommend it for your next getaway!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Niki P
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Myself and my sweetie had such a wonderful stay! Faith was wonderful and very hospitable, assuring that we enjoyed our stay! The Spruce Suite was beautiful, and very spacious! The hot tub was great and huge! We stayed for Valentines Day, and the place exceeded my expectation!!

Thanks,
Shanee & Charles

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Shanee M
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Our expectations for a relaxing weekend were completely exceeded by our stay at Hilltop Manor. We chose the home for its rustic, craftsman style looks but the exceptional treatment we received went way beyond what we expected. The breakfasts were amazing, the atmosphere refreshing, and the treatment was royal. My wife and I wanted a relaxing weekend and we got just that. One of my favorite spots was on the couch in front of the large fireplace, reading my book. I cannot recommend this home enough to anyone traveling to Hot Springs looking for a B&B. You won't find one better than Hilltop Manor. There is not question...we will return.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason C
Reviewed 24 January 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our two-night package in the Magnolia room. The champagne and chocolates were a sweet touch upon our arrival. This was our first time at a B&B, but it will not be our last. Our room was secluded and the amenities were comfortable: ipod dock, rain shower, and down comforter. The atmosphere was so tranquil and relaxing. We enjoyed our delicious breakfasts en suite and in the dining room. I recommended this B&B to couples wanting to get away and re-connect from the fast pace.

Room Tip: The Magnolia room does not have any adjoining rooms, so it was very private.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
HilltopManor, Owner at Hilltop Manor Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

I'm so glad you enjoyed getting away and reconnecting. We are here so that you can relax. Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know of your getaway. We hope to see you both again soon!

Faith Kraemer