Open today: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Beautiful Christmas Display. But, get there early!

Took my wife, her friend and our 18 month old granddaughter to see the Christmas lights last... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Fox50
Bauxite, Arkansas
excellent holiday lights display at beautiful garden

My husband and I stopped here on our way home to PA after a week-long stay in the Dallas-Fort Worth... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ellenbee56
Bechtelsville, Pennsylvania

2,198 results
All reviews christmas lights anthony chapel golf cart koi pond fairy garden chipmunk cafe holiday lights children's garden beautiful flowers japanese garden light display full bloom model train million lights water features christmas season year round
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Nicely landscaped with beautiful views of the lake. The many flower beds were mostly tulips and nicely maintained and quite pretty. I recommend an early arrival as the lot filled up quickly.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very beautiful and so happy to have visited. Lots of walking and ups and downs but have golf carts to take people around that have trouble walking. Few forks in the road that doesn’t have signs so easily lost but in general a must do when in Hot Springs if you like the outdoors, floors, birds and butterflies.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank MichaelBanks
Reviewed 3 April 2018

my wife and i went when we was in town. The flowers was beautiful. this is a great place for any flower lover to go

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Very nice garden and especially liked the game they provided for the grandsons (ages 11 and 9). The game kept them engaged and from being bored. We are members of a reciprocal garden - so we did not have to pay the entrance fees. Highly recommend visiting!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

These beautiful gardens are a must see. The chapel itself is worth the trip. The chapel is on the opposite direction of the main entrance. It’s tranquil and now I see why people get married there. I visited the gardens right on time since the tulips were abundant. They had tulips in every color imaginable. I was in awe. I especially enjoyed seeing the peacock walking around like he had no care in the world. They also have a koi pond and Japanese theme area. Most of the vegetation is labeled

Expect to spend at least two hours walking around. The entry fee is $15. Parking is onsite. There is plenty of parking, but it gets full fast

If you’re hungry, you can enjoy a meal, mostly sandwiches, from the Chipmunk cafe. They do take about 20-30 minutes to have your food ready and it is outdoor seating only. I had the avocado sandwich. It was tasty. I’m sure it wasn’t worth the price tag, but it is normal for a food shop inside a venue like this. I did also notice a sushi tent by the fairy garden. I didn’t try it out, but it looked good.

For those that have trouble walking, they rent golf carts.