“The best in Hot Springs”
Review of Ambrosia Bakery

Ambrosia Bakery
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Hot Springs
Reviewed 20 November 2017

We think (and know) that Ambrosia is the finest bakery in the area. I like going early morning and buying pastries for breakfast. The pies and cakes are always very good. You will not go wrong with Ambrosia's

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I visited with a group during lunch. The sandwiches were simple, and the baked goods looked tempting - I will need to return for breakfast. Others in my group had tasted the cakes and raved about them.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a place to get coffee and cake and wow wee i found the right place. The cake and pastries are good the coffee is drip (but, very good) and the atmosphere is very comfortable. If I lived around Hot Springs I would definitely frequent Ambrosia.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Whether you crave a cookie or donut, or you want to buy your beloved the BEST CAKE known to man (Italian Cream), if you are in Hot Springs you HAVE to check out this bakery!

I've never tried anything At Ambrosia that was not the best I've ever tasted!

Sit down with a pastry and a coffee and rest your sore feet before you walk a block to the beautiful Hot Springs Farmer's Market!

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Ambrosia has amazing cakes and the prices are great for the quality. Their pies and pastries are also good. This particular visit I stopped for lunch and got lox on an everything bagel. it was very good. I am glad to find somewhere it Hot Springs that serves it.