“Yummy Good Food”
Review of Steinhaus Keller

Steinhaus Keller
Reserve with OpenTable
Steinhaus Keller is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 300 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: USD 15 - USD 50
Cuisines: European, German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We loved the atmosphere and great food. The schnitzel was delicious. We’ll return and try other selections.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Me and my boyfriend came here while visiting Hot Springs for spring break. We are quite the foodies and love trying local places. I came here under the impression it would be mediocre German food, but it proved me wrong. One of the best schnitzels I've had- I got the White Schnitzel. The environment was also really relaxing and makes you feel like you're in Germany. They also have live music on some nights, which only adds to the effects. Reasonably priced and cool place.

1  Thank Christina T
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Unique and delicious food. Everyone was happy with their order. Great beer selection. Kids enjoyed the restaurant as well.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

The food is authentic and delicious. The Schnitzel was tender and perfect. The real winner was the Sauerkraut rolls - AMAZING

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Stopped in for dinner on a Tuesday night. It was not crowded. The service was a bit spotty and it took a while to get our meals but good food takes time to make. And it was definitely good. My husband and I had two different types of chicken schnitzel...jagger and blue cheese. Both were excellent. The sides were equally tasty, potato salad, sauerkraut, red cabbage and spaetzle.
My suggestion...don't be in a hurry and enjoy the atmosphere and the great food.