“Good Club Sandwich ”

Price range: USD 7 - USD 25
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Brick House is located in historic downtown Hot Springs in the most unique building...Spencer's Corner. Downstairs dining room overlooks the plaza of Spencer's Corner and the upstairs has exposed beams and brick walls overlooking the Convention Center, Tower Mountain, and the old Army Navy Hospital. The food is outstanding.
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Barbecue shrimp were smothered in butter and very little barbecue sauce. skip the barbecue shrimp appetizer. The Brickhouse club sandwich was really good and large enough that my husband and I shared it for lunch. We opted for the salad vice the fries for $.75 extra. The salad was fresh and crispy and very good. We were seated upstairs and the service was very very slow. Took us over 20 minutes to receive the appetizer.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I ordered the chicken topped with mushrooms, cheese and bacon. More bacon than I expected - but I'm not complaining. Grilled asparagus was offered as a side and it was delicious as well. The salad was decent. My husband ordered a hamburger which was just a little pink in the middle......some people like it that way.....others don't. The waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We had a very pleasant waiter. He was honest about his food opinions, which I greatly appreciate. The menu has a lot of choices from burgers to steaks and fish.
We all ordered steaks were a bit over cooked but for me better over than under.
We had a good experience overall and I’ll be back.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Good food. Friendly atmosphere. Good mixologist in house. Lunch and dinner menus do have different items, Katie helped to get the meal just right for our group, wonderful server!!!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

The Brick House was conveniently located across the street from the bike rally. We ate there on Thursday night. Both my boyfriend and I ordered the ribeye with a baked sweet potato. The steaks were delicious, no steak sauce required. The sweet potatoes came with a side of premixed butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. It was really tasty. The service was also great.