“Family lunch”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #48 of 305 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2015

We had lunch at this location during our family reunion. They were able to accommodate everyone on the bus and the lunch and service was great.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Take my grandsons here often. I eat salad or meatloaf. and they can get what they please. Their food is always so delicious and service is terrific. One of our favorite go to places. Fresh and delish.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

I had the grilled chicken w/mashed potatoes & green beans. The highlight of the meal was the yeast rolls - always amazing. The grilled chicken was mediocre while the mashed potatoes & gravy was very bland. Food was very bland. Excellent service, tho! Love the shopping.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

I actually had a better time shopping than I did eating. I had the biscuits and gravy. The gravy needed both salt and pepper so they would be eatable. The addition of sausage to the gravy would have made this a much better dish.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

Fast friendly service. Our waiter, Garold was very courteous and kept our drinks filled. The Hot Springs store, lives up to the Cracker Barrel Standard of food service excellence.