“Good crawfish in Hot Springs”
Review of Rendi's Mud Bugs - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rendi's Mud Bugs
Price range: USD 0 - USD 5
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The BEST crawfish around. We also have corn, potatoes, sausage and boudin - Our menu is simple and that's why it's soooo GOOD! Only open during crawfish season.
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Rendi's is a small food truck type of business, always in the same location off Higdon Ferry during crawfish season. They put some seasoning on the outside after boiling which I am not a fan as not how it's done in New Orleans of SE Louisiana. The seasoning should be in the boil. I asked to go lightly with it on the outside and pleasantly surprised. I called ahead and asked them about the seasoning and said they would let them soak a little longer and less on the outside. They were ready when I arrived. Very friendly, Rendi and her father. Will be back soon. $6.50 a lb on 1/23/16. Bought 10 lbs.

1  Thank primediver

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Rendi and Wade (WW) can cook some bugs. I have some clients from lousinana that have grown up with crawfish. They were More Than Impressed. We eat them quite often together. A+++

2  Thank Germican
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Great crawfish to go. She has been around for about 12 years or so. I have gotten mud bugs from her for at least the past 4 or 5 years. Awesome people. Good prices, fast service and she will talk and treat you like a friend. Will most defintally be going back.

2  Thank Majie2
Reviewed 19 April 2013

My husband and I were in Hot Springs on our honeymoon and we spotted this place. We both ordered the crawfish dinners and they were excellent! I love crawfish- it's one of my favorite foods- these crawfish were seasoned perfectly! I wish we had one of these in my town!

2  Thank Merdith J