See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2016

1st off, the up's..quick check in however, my online reserved price was less than what I was charged(will address this with Super 8) room was very spacious with a decent bed. easy to find, close to several stores, etc. Plenty of hot water. Now the downside..TV way too small, no vending machines, when I booked online, I requested extra pillows & towels-there were none. When I called desk, I had to go them myself. Upon entering room, it was very warm(with a reservation, one would think the a/c would be at least turned on). Hair in tub and shower walls.Water pressure, very weak. Have stayed at several Super 8's and this one is definitely the weakest link. Can't comment on the breakfast because we didn't eat. Oh and I did have a smoking room..walked around in room with socks on & my socks did not turn black..which is a plus;)

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I were staying at a large condo on the lake for a four day getaway. Storm came through on Friday afternoon. Lightning struck a pole causing under ground wire feeding condo complex to melt together and burn the transformer. Happened at 330 in afternoon and by 11 pm could not take heat anymore.
Luckily the motel was close and very sympathetic to our situation.
Got us rooms at reasonable price and we all got showers and sleep in a/c.
Place was older and showing its age. Would not want to stay long term. But for price great place if you need a place for night

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

When we got to the hotel, Paul (the general manager) assisted with our reservation but 1. rudely questioned whether or not we needed nonsmoking stating we reserved for smoking room (with traveling as much as we do, we're sure we didn't reserve for a smoking let alone we don't even smoke) 2. Charged us an additional $20 for 2 ppl occupancy (husband& wife) stay. 3. The beds were uncomfortable spring mattresses to be charged $71/night with no mattress topper, smoke holes in the blankets in a NON smoking room, and noticed a huge spider sleeping above us inbetween the light fixtures when woke up 4. Horrible breakfast selection

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple