All reviews bleu monkey grill blue monkey room was clean waffle maker waffles very pleasant stay exercise room free breakfast national park pet lq allie cereal track arkansas oaklawn
Reviewed 28 September 2018

My husband and I stayed at LaQuinta in Hot Springs while visiting our son in Hot Springs. The hotel had very nice accomodations and was very clean. The thing that most impressed me was the staff. Everyone was friendly and very eager to make our stay most enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Monty, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs. We are delighted to know our service and accommodations were above and beyond your expectations. We appreciate you and your husband choosing us over other hotels in the area, and we look forward to welcoming you both back for another visit.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We were on a road trip from Houston to Missouri and we decide to spend a night in hot spring. We arrive at the hotel past midnight and the front-desk is still available and instantly welcome us. The room is good and well prepare, and a small welcoming notes makes this economy hotel feels nice. The shower is clean and the breakfast is good enough to fill us up and continue our journey. We dont have enough time to enjoy the room much. During my stay I think I forgot my headset somewhere and I called them a week later to check whether I left it in the hotel. The front-desk lady who receive my phone is very polite and she will make sure to check the list and inform me as soon as she found some information... Overall it is a good experience.

Room Tip: Room closer to elevator is better
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Reza, thank you for being our guest. We are pleased to read you liked the service provided by our courteous associates as well as your well-appointed room while you were here. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon for a much better experience.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

You could hear every step the people made above you and everything people DID and said around you. The room smelled dampy but was clean and the bed was comfortable. We booked the room on line and when we got there we found out we would have had a better deal if we had book through the hotel that was disappointing and would have been charge 99.00 if we would have cancelled. So check with the hotel first.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ T, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Good Evening,

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Hot Springs. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again.

Jared B. Roberts
La Quinta Hot Springs
lq6585gm@laquinta.com
5015206400

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Overall stay was very nice , Desk attendant was very helpfull , They suggested many fine dining spots. The location was near several good restaurants & shopping areas. The complimentary breakfest was good especially the WAFFLES . Will stay there again .

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review and for recognizing our excellent associates. We are delighted to read you liked our terrific location as well as the delicious complimentary breakfast while you were here. We look forward to your return visit to La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

Overall, the motel gets a "5", which is outstanding place to stay and I have stayed in a lot of motels, none compares to this one. My travels have taken me all over Arkansas/Mississippi/Missouri and other states.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

James, thank you so much for the perfect review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs. It’s great to see everything we have to offer left you with a remarkable impression of our hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest again whenever you are back here.