“Great Menu Selection ”

Ranked #34 of 305 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

They have a pretty eclectic menu, which is a good thing. There’s something for everyone there. Everyone in our party enjoyed the food and the experience. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Had dinner here on 12/26/17. Everything was average at best. Nothing special or over the top. It was eatable the food was served a tad cool like perhaps it sat out awhile. My husband and I still laugh about our waitress. He ask “what’s on tap”. She said “ oh I don’t know I just started her last week”. Ackward silence for sometime with the two of them looking at each other. Finally he said “ do you think you could ask?” She says “ I guess if you want me too” ..... but must say in her defense we found customer service to be just like that in hot springs.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have enjoyed going to this place several times over the last couple of years. They did a pretty good Mushroom Swiss burger. Great place to dine located between 3 hotels, a couple of miles from the city center.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for dinner on a Sunday evening not expecting much to be honest.

We were greeted warmly and shown to a table quickly. Our server was attentive and kept our drinks filled.

The food was good and certainly was much more than expected for the price!

Great experience!

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We went here for a quick dinner and instead found a place I will go back to in the future!! The food was amazing and moderately priced (competitive prices with standard places like Chili’s, or Applebee’s). Crab cakes were on point!