“Great BBQ!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This place was recommended at the bath house I visited that morning. So I decided to try it. Was glad I did. The BBQ is some of the best I have tasted anywhere.

1  Thank Andy A

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

K loves Smokin In Style BBQ and so I stopped in at lunch and bought some pulled pork with slaw. We had this for dinner and it was good. I was disappointed that it was chopped and not pulled. I like pulled better. The slaw was good. Price was reasonable.

1  Thank Anazeteo
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Absolutely great BBQ! I have visited Smokin in Style twice in the past few months and both times the brisket was one of the best I've had!

1  Thank Seaside392393
Reviewed 17 October 2017

The food is amazing and the kids love it, too! I try to eat here every time I go home to Hot Springs. It's worth the price and we usually always have food left over.

1  Thank erikaj670
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Smokin’ In Style BBQ. This is a nice clean fairly large place located at 2278 Albert Pike. I knew it must be good as I witnessed one customer after another receive good food and great service. It appears that they have a large and happy customer base. The smoked Sausage was great. They offer several different BBQ sauces at the table. I thought the very mild Sweet Sauce was the best. For Potato Salad, a choice is offered: the ole fashioned kind with mustard in it (which I thought was very good) or a “Smokin’ Baked Potato Salad” that I will try on my next visit. I grew up on Texas BBQ. The Smokin’ Baked Beans simply did not measure up to what I prefer. They were somewhat bland. However, let me assure you that Smokin’ In Style BBQ provides the best BBQ in Garland County. The portions were large and the price was reasonable. The service was great.

2  Thank JohnG4018