All reviews front desk nice indoor pool room was clean definitely stay here again waffles stayed one night the breakfast area oaklawn park biscuits and gravy fridge and microwave home away from home magic springs hot springs area central ave easy access nice stay free breakfast
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I was ready to give this hotel a decent rating after my first night's stay with my family..I mean the staff are all very courteous and hospitable..And they are also very informative..No problem there..The hotel is even in a good location with plenty of eateries, stores, etc. around it. My problem and what totally turned my stomach was on our second night there, the roaches began to appear! I was extremely disgusted!! The kicker is my husband and I both discovered them almost at the same time in different parts of the room..I immediately started packing and was ready to leave!! My husband, on the other hand, being the more rational one, talked me into staying at least until the morning as it was late and we were all really tired and had a drive ahead of us..I reluctantly agreed but I can't say that I got much sleep that night..And I made sure to triple check all of our belongings to make sure we were not taking any of those critters with us..Everytime I think about it, I get queasy! Saying I was disappointed in the turnout is truly an understatement..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Cindi N, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. It was disappointing for us to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. I have shared your comments with our appropriate departments so that we can continue to move forward to provide the best experience for our guests. I am confident that a future visit to our hotel will better reflect our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very comfortable and clean. And breakfast is delicious and hot with plenty to choose from. Staff is always very friendly and professional too. This is where we always stay and have never been disappointed!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Cindi N, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

It is always a pleasure to receive kind words from our guest !!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our team is always glad to see a familiar face so we look forward to you coming back to see us again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Amazing front desk employees (and 1 manager I think). Very friendly, helpful, and had a clean room and offered to let us check in early without a reservation. Beautiful lobby. Very clean everywhere. Plenty of electrical outlets, modern room without that overbearing grey craze. Plenty of space. And the bathroom had a towel bar (! a personal pet peeve when not present) below a wood towel shelf. Excellent location. Good price.

Room Tip: First floor King
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Is is always a pleasure to receive kind words from our guest. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to make every guest stay an enjoyable one.
We look forward to your return visit when visiting this area !!

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Cindi the manager and all staff bith day and night were great very helpful the stay very pleasant. Never acting put out by a request, rooms are kept up, clean, breakfast very good. Great patio area out back

Room Tip: Bottom floor has easy access to everything
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Cindi N, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

I am very pleased to hear our staff made your stay pleasant. We always strive to do whatever possible to make every stay a great stay for our guest. All of our team members love to see a returning face, so please come back and visit us again !!!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

This is honestly the first review I have ever put on anything but I feel like it is needed because these ladies need to be shown appreciation! Besides the stay being amazing and clean!! The front desk employee Samantha showed compassion and truly cared about my stay!! Sweetest person ever!! Thank you so much will definitely be back!

Stayed: September 2017
Cindi N, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you for your review and I will definitely pass on your words of kindness to my staff member as this will certainly serve as encouragement as we continually strive to move forward in every direction of customer service.
We always enjoy seeing a familiar face so we look forward to your return visit.