All reviews theater room lake hamilton two bedroom suite indoor pool full size refrigerator small kitchen nice view of the lake waffles biscuits and gravy would definitely stay here again garvan gardens fitness room great room breakfast buffet clean rooms family reunion we've stayed
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I had made reservations for two nights via hotwire.com. My credit card was charged right away. I called a week before my planned stay and confirmed my reservation.
The day I got to Hot Springs with my son and we were sightseeing I received a phone call from hotwire.com that my reservation was cancelled by the hotel due to overbooking. This left me in a situation where I was in a strange town by myself, without a place to stay for the next two nights. I had to spend a significant amount of time on the phone clearing up the situation and arranging for an adequate room for my son and me to spend the night.
I think it is very unprofessional to cancel a room that is paid for and has already been confirmed, especially on such short notice.
I took a lot of time to research option for our stay to ensure a comfortable time in a hotel where we feel save and have the amenities we like.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We booked here for a couples weekend. It was one of the only hotels with any rooms left available. The outside was very nice and so was the lobby, but the hallways looked very dated and the furniture also looked dirty and dated. There were stains in the room carpet, and we found old shredded cheese on the counter in our room. We also had to ask housekeeping to finish cleaning our room once we got there (we were told the room was ready and given a key, but when we got there it was not). Not what I had expected for what we payed a night!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah N
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I recently stay at this hotel and I must say it was overall a pretty good experience. Great location. Beautiful lake view. Rooms are a decent size with a small kitchen vignette well furnished. Great for extended stays. Bed comfortable. Breakfast was really good. Bacon, powered eggs, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruits, oatmeal, bagels, and etc. AND they offer FREE DINNER on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 5-8. Pool was a little cloudy. Exercise room: one treadmill worked and the other was broke. Elliptical worked fine, some weights and weight machine. Staff is super friendly. If in Arkansas, this is a great place to stay!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. Pros were: Nice suite with 2 large TVs, 2 queen size beds in bedroom, separate living room, a kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, stovetop and sink. We made this our base while visiting nearby attractions and it’s so nice to come back to a place that feels like a little apartment rather than just a bedroom. Cons: It’s on a very small piece of property so parking is very tight. The 4 lane road in front is very busy and fast so getting turned onto and off of the property is a little hairy especially at night. There is very little in the way of lighting or signage to alert you to your turn. It’s a four story complex with one elevator. The stairs are sometimes quicker. We happened to stay the same night as a high school basketball team. The small breakfast area was inadequate to fit everyone, although there was additional seating outside, and the kitchen was out of almost everything. The gals working were doing their best to try and keep up, but there were no fruit drinks or coffees when we visited. One thirsty little boy at another table was making do with a cup of hot water. Overall: The property was clean, the room was quiet, the beds were comfortable. Our early March stay meant we had a view of the water from our room but I’d imagine that’s greatly diminished in the summer. There are restaurants and activities very nearby as well as 2 shopping areas and the interstate is only a few blocks away. I’d stay again because I liked the room, but I think I’d eat breakfast elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting the national park. We brought our 2 small dogs with us on this trip since this is a pet friendly hotel. There was a $75 non-refundable pet charge, but that was fine with us. Our room was very clean except for some stains on the carpet. Since our dogs were with us, I assume we were given a room that other dogs had stayed in. I’m sure the carpet in the non-pet rooms are stain free. The beds were comfortable, the sheets, pillowcases, and towels smelled fresh like bleach, and the updated showers were awesome! The only mishap we (and a couple of other people) encountered was that the sidewalk and parking lot outside the side door where we brought our dogs out were covered in ice. My husband fell on the edge of the parking lot, and as we were walking back into the hotel, another gentleman fell on his face just outside the door. Another man in the parking lot said that the sprinklers had been on all night (in December?), which was why everything was covered in ice. We reported the situation to the front desk and they sent someone outside to salt the affected areas. Other than that situation, we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was great, offering both hot and cold items. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family