“Once again I've booked this hidden Gem...”
other travellers have booked this property
Garden View from the house
Garden
View from the house
View from the balcony
Entrance
Wood burning stove in sitting area
Bedroom1
Bedroom2
Bedroom4
Down stairs bedroom and bunk beds
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nuwan W
Maharagama, Sri Lanka
“Once again I've booked this hidden Gem...”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I have booked this glorious place once again for the second time. We stayed here on 25th to 27th December 2017. There were 16 family members, including four kids.
As usual, Mathavi warmly welcomed on arrival and treated with a hot-hot cup of coffee. During the stay, Mathavi and her assistant have provided us a great service by cooking our favorite meals on demand, preparing the BBQ and helping us to get it done.
As I have mentioned one of my previous reviews, this glorious place is a hidden Gem in the middle of Nuwara Eliya Town. Climate was 16 at noon and 10 at midnight. As heater available as a valve added service, we have taken only one for one of our family members fit a bit too cold during the night.
Apart from that everything was normal, and we enjoyed the stay at Lowson's Ridge once again. I will book this place for the next time too.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Rish U
London, United Kingdom
“Nice place,Good staff ,I will book it again ”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I have all the positive things to talk about this place except the access road ,which is beyond their control.

A very clean property ,reasonable price, on top of that very friendly and helpful staff .

Management Response
12 Aug 2017
Thanks. Access lane is not great but I have made improvements but sadly it is not totally under my control being a shared road.
Jenny
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing