“Very good theme based restaurant!!!”
Review of Cafe Racer

Cafe Racer
Ranked #9 of 113 Restaurants in Mandaue
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

Racer cafe, Cebu is a automobile theme based restaurant and bar. Very well placed close to highway. Have parking place and also offer car wash services while you are relaxing. The table, chairs, overall interiors are designed with auto parts. Makes it look attractive.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

My sister and our friends went to Cafe Racer on Saturday night because we were looking for a place to discuss my friend's wedding preparations. Upon our arrival in the parking area, I was quite schock because the place is crowded, then I realize it was saturday night. When we went inside the Cafe, I find it fascinating! The theme of this Cafe is unique and very true to its name. The chairs and counter table are recycle parts of vehicles or the entire old vehicle itself (counter). The place is spacious and the service is quick despite of having a number of customers to serve. I will surely comeback to Cafe Racer one of these days to savor the beauty of its unique theme, may be night on a weekend night.

Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Wow, we really love their Baby back ribs with garlic rice. We also tried their grilled chicken, Sisig and the appetizers to dessert. Enjoyed our lunch so much.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Food was good as usual, but the service wasn't. It took a while for them to serve the iced tea and the shake, as well as the service water. we followed up on the order but the girl just rolled her eyes on us when we tried to tell her, i mean come on! (I still remember her name but decided not to mention her regardless of what happened)

I just want to commend kris for being so nice to us. When we told her about what happened she apologized for what her colleague did. I think she's still on training since her uniform was still a white polo shirt.. To the management, you guys should hire someone like her!

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

the ambiance is really great. It's like being in the united states gas station themed restaurant. Totally instagram worthy and the food is magnificent as well. I loved the spaghetti