All reviews breakfast buffet ayala mall fridge and microwave major malls omelet housekeeping staff taxi ride rice stayed nights front office heavy traffic booked this hotel sink amenities internet units philippines
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were there for a business meeting. The property has function rooms and has enough space to cater group of people. We had our lunch there and their cafe serves delicious soups, appetizers and desserts.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I stayed just one night at the hotel. It would have been a good experience were it not for the breakfast. There's a lot of room for improvement - from the food selection to the service. I think I just had a sunny side up with the rice! When I asked for catsup, the eggs were almost gone when it arrived.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Clean as always, good wifi, greatly improved management which filters down measurably to the guest experience - congratulations. Housekeeping staff flexible and accommodating to guests timing preference - great. Restaurant has this big friendly guy, Chad Kevin - outstanding team member !! I have observed his quality over several stays spanning over half year plus - he remembers returning guests and their individual preferences, and proactively accommodates such preferences - promote him, keep him! And when you need to replace room air con box units, maybe replace them with split units in future ... that would make that place perfect.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Me and friends decided to have a staycation since all of us are on Rest day and we wanted to chika all night long. Good thing Alpa City suites is offering a promotion on their room rates, so we grab it. The ambiance is just okay and staffs are fine, the only concer we have is about their room which is sooo small and to think thats already good for 4 pax.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank houseoftoni
Reviewed 27 May 2017

Room is nice, bed and linen are superb, however front office attendant who's on duty that time are not attentive enough.

Una nagreaquest ako na paghiwalayin ang bed namin, parang mahirap nya intindihin ang request ko, buti nalang there's this guy behind her (the attendant) na nakaintindi.

Pangalawa Lumapit ako sa Front office nung Gabi para tanungin kung ano oras ang breakfast sa umaga,
binati ko sya ng GoodEvening tumingin sya sakin walang reply Then I Asked her about the breakfast, I'm not even done talking there she comes talked so fast.

Two days in a Row sa Cafe during breakfast buffet, I ask for a coffee it took them 10 minutes to serve it, I'm already done with my breakfast before they served the coffee.
same thing on the second day.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business