“Try it once”
Review of Brick Arch Winery

Brick Arch Winery
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Always up for trying something once, we went to Brick Arch Winery on a slow Sunday afternoon.

We each sampled a wine flight which included a couple of their award winning selections of red and white wines and paired them with their cheese and fruit plate.... which ironically enough included grapes.

A nice main area accompanied by a larger room off to the side for larger parties, live music, or events the atmosphere was very nice.

While not a huge fan of Iowa wines, I didn't hate any of them but would not go out and purchase any of them either.

It is worth the try if you are in the area as the staff was very friendly and gave a nice explanation of each wine's taste and grape makeup.

1  Thank IA_Hawks
in 6 reviews
"fireplace"
"hoover"

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Perfect place to visit with good wine and an appetizer! Live music can be heard on Friday nights and Sunday's after Summer is past. Check out their website for upcoming music dates.
This is a GREAT wedding venue, too!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

I've been several times, usually with my family but also with friends. The space is excellent and I really enjoy their appetizers. Make sure to taste the wines so you get something you'll like--they're a small operation but they offer a wide variety.

Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

We've been here a few times and really enjoy the pizza and the cozy atmosphere. The staff is nice and helpful with selecting wines that are a good fit for your tastes. If you are ever in this area make sure you stop in. Our favorite is the Uber Cherry!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

My dad and I stopped on the way home so I could find a wine that I liked. And the lady, who I believe was the owner was so nice and helpful. She knew her wines. The wines were not real sweet but some were still sweet enough. I have been expanding my pallet to where I don't like them too sweet but still like sweet ones. Several months most of them would have been too dry for me. Their wines were amazing quality and I loved that she pointed out how I can taste the difference in one of the grapes. The ones I tried finished very smoothly. I purchased the cherry one to drink with chocolate.

Been to Brick Arch Winery? Share your experiences!