All reviews loud noise major plus point lobby entrance room talking japanese restaurant window glass comfortable room sanitaire hammering eventhough cleanliness sleep bed bathroom
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My wife (Rita) and I enjoyed 4 days stay in Palembang (27th July 17 to 30th July 17). We were introduced by Aston Hotel staff to stay at The Excelton Hotel because they were full on 27 July 17 - the newest 5 star hotel in Palembang.

Excelton Hotel invited us for ladies nite on Thursday, 27th July 17 and because my wife had a massage appointment we skipped that event. The massage spa was an excellent relaxation programme and she enjoyed it twice (first on 27th July and second on 30th July just before checked).

As the Japanese restaurant was not ready, the hotel staff (especially Oyien, Front Desk) suggested we eat and shop at Pindang Musi Rawas, Beringln, Logo House, Icon Palembang (do hair at Christopher) Palembang Square (Johnny Andrean and Es Teler 77) and the daily breakfast at the Hotel.

Everything was going great and fine as the hotel arranged our transportation either by rental car with driver or Blue Bird taxi.

We recommend travellers to The Excelton Hotel the next time you are in Palembang

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Jimmy, Greetings from The Excelton Hotel Palembang

First of all, thank you for sharing your stay with our Tripadvisor's reader as well and have enjoyed our facilities provided by us. We are glad that your stay is memorable for you and your family.

On behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back for another holidays at “your home away from home”, here with us at The Excelton Hotel Palembang.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I've been to Palembang many times, because my wife is from Palembang. So, i've stayed at all of the 4 & 5 star hotel there, & i'm 100% sure that Excelton is the absolute best!

The hotel room is simply amazing. The bed, toilet, & everything was 5 star hotel standard. From the outside, it doesn't look that nice, but the inside, especially the rooms are as nice as other international 5 star hotel.

I'm super happy that the Hotel is now open, because i don't have to stay in lousy hotels like aryaduta & arista anymore, althought, Arista has the best food!

The only downside is the food. The food could be improved. I'm sure they will improve, & also there's a new japanese restaurant that's gonna be operating there soon.

Overall, i feel that Excelton hotel is like a life saver for me. I had amazing sleep, they have really good service, everyone was very helpful & courteous. I really enjoy staying there & i'm sure i'll go there so many more time in years to come!

Asyraf Khalid

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Asyraf, Greetings from The Excelton Hotel Palembang

First of all, thank you for sharing your stay with our Tripadvisor's reader as well and have enjoyed our facilities provided by us. We are glad that your stay is memorable for you.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This is a brand new hotel n Palembang. Located at fmous street Demang Lebar Daun. An easy access to Business area and to airport. The room was spacious and luxury. The bed and pillow was very comfortable. The breakfast was not bad.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Darnel-HDI

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights.. eventhough the facilities are not open during their soft opening period, but the room (stayed in club room), staffs, and food are truly amazing..

I think the hotel's motto is "perfect stay, excellent day" .... and it truly reflects during my 2 nights there..

Keep up the good work!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Margareth J

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights at this hotel and it was a great one. Its the newest 5-star hotel in Palembang and although still in soft opening stage, its very ready. The room, the staffs, the breakfast are amazing. Will be back :)

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family