See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017

- Aug2017
- Bed & pillow & blanket were very comfortable for me.
- Bedroom & Bathroom were very clean. Bedroom floor was not carpetted so they always used the wet mop to mop the floor. I really prefer this because it is so much cleaner than carpet.
- Water pressure for shower & tap was very good.
- Water heater for shower was sufficiently hot despite the strong water pressure.
- Room air-conditioner was sufficiently powerful and very cooling despite the hot tropical noon sun outside.
- The included breakfast includes a variety of local foods that is different every morning. (They also have the usual toast, margarine & jam.)
- This hotel is facing a small sideroad but it is just about 30m from the main road. This is good because there is not much vehicular traffic in front of the hotel, but it is just a 1 minute walk away from the main road.
- The free Wifi internet access was mostly good (can watch youtube with hardly any buffering pauses).
- For such a cheap price, this hotel is beyond my expectation.
- Television in the room had many channels of local Indonesian TV. At night, some of the channels have American shows in English. But most of the time, the TV programmes were only in the Indonesian language. One of the channel had CNN Indonesia but it was also all in Indonesian language.
- Wall power sockets were all of the Indonesian type (I think it is called the Schuko or Type F, where the main body of the plug is recessed about 1cm into the socket). I was prepared for this as I brought my own adapter. Even if you don't have it, you can walk out to the main road to the nearby shops to buy one.
- FrancisTLim

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are really good. No smell of smoke at all.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Staff is friendly and hotel access is secure.
First time I stay, choose the hotel, which is near 'dempo' and 'mie aloi'
Just a walking distance to the places.

Second time staying there, the staff still remember my visit before.

Although the room is small (standard room). The room is clean and simple...

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Thank Robertus Cornel... K
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I stayed in M Square Hotel Palembang for 5 days during my holiday trip. I really enjoyed my stay here. The hotel is clean, simple but fitted with modern fixtures. The hotel staff really friendly plus the service is so efficient and smooth.

Highly recommended and worth for money.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This is the third time I stayed in this hotel, my first two trips were reserved by my company. But this third time, I booked it myself. I have stayed at this hotel for 4 days during my business trip. The hotel is really worth for money. With affordable price but providing the services of 3 stars hotel. Hotel is clean, the staffs are very nice and friendly, the front desk service is quick and efficient. Needless to mention that the breakfast never fail to make my mouth watering.

If I go to Palembang again, MSquare Hotel will be my FIRST choice.

Room Tip: Value for Money. The hotel is exceptionally clean
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2017

M Square Hotel is located in a very strategic location. The hotel staff was very friendly and very helpful. Rooms are pretty big for a couple. For breakfast there is also a variety of foods. If I travel to Palembang in the future, I will definitely stay in M Square Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple