“Dream come true”
other travellers have booked this property
Master bedroom with king bed, adjoining bathroom and private terrace with sea view Poolside guest house overlooking the ocean and sunset bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Poolside guest house overlooking the ocean and sunset bar
Sunset cabana viewed from 14 meter infinity pool
Guest house bedroom with king size bed and single bed plus adjoining bathroom
Locally inspired roof lines of the main house finished in reclaimed teak
Downstairs bedroom with king or twin beds and adjoining bathroom with rock tub
Japanese-inspired teak soaking bath in upstairs bathroom, overlooking the ocean
Upstairs guest room and study with twin beds and private terrace with sea view
Upstairs bedroom with kind or twin beds plus bunk beds
Alternate view of upstairs bedroom with private terrace facing the ocean
Typical local cuisine prepared by head chef
Dining area overlooking the ocean
Living room with deck overlooking the ocean
Living room outside seating area facing the ocean
Grass tennis court amongst lush gardens
Sunset bar, infinity pool and steps down to the beach
The Cove beach at high tide
Aerial view of the main house and Balian beach
Main house at dusk
Infinity pool at sunset viewed from the cabana
The Cove walkthrough grotto at the west side of the beach
Aerial view of the Cove villa and its wonderful beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

petricarr...
New York City, New York
“Dream come true”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

The Cove is my new happy place! It was like a dream. If I ever go back to Bali I will absolutely be here again! Thank you for such an incredible stay. The room, views, setting, staff, food - the whole trip was one delight after another. I’m so glad I got the chance to visit this little slice of heaven :)

SarahAD28...
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Life is Better at the Cove!”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I’m ready to move here. My family and I have only been here a few days but even that little time has been transformative. Stretched out on the chaise lounge beside the infinity pool overlooking the beach, listening to the majesty of the crashing waves, I am convinced I need to change my ways and find a new forever life in Bali. At the Cove, specifically.

The Cove has that perfect relaxed elegance that I think we all apire to. It’s luxurious and modern but still feels like home. It’s your posh, second home. Here, you can stretch out and sink in . . .

But you don’t have to sink to the level of cleaning or cooking. Heaven forbid!

The practical side of life - and all of its special requests - are taken care of by Putu, the manager and his staff. The seemingly invisible housekeepers keep everything impeccably neat while Chef Wayan in the kitchen makes her gourmet meals look effortless. And mine is a difficult family to cook for. We’re all organic, gluten free and casein-free. Although she’d never attempted this before, Wayan was able to make the most extraordinary gluten free, processed sugar-free lemon pie for my husband’s birthday. It was sublime!

Truly, you’ll never want to leave. Meditation on the beach, yoga on the lawn, leisurely lunches by the pool, and elegant dinners watching the sunset. Life is better here.

Jellydino
“Paradise”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Staying at The Cove and having our wedding there was perfection. Couldn't have been better if we tried. The staff are all amazing and the scenery is magical. I can definitely recommend it for your special occasion.

Nicola H
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Exquisite in every way”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This villa is very special, it has a unique sense of rustic luxury. If your a nature lover who likes thier creature comfort this is the place for you. It's literally a little slice of heaven. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to experience the beauty of real Bali. Our family were so relaxed and happy here, the chef Wayan is amazing, literally 5 star family style eating at every meal. Thank you Rosella and the cove team!

Patrick K
Karlskrona, Sweden
“Amazing home away from home with all the extras”
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My wife and me found this place after looking through many many different villas for our family wedding. We were 11 people and this villa was just perfect. One room for the girls, another for the guys, our master bedroom with amazing views (they all had nice balconies) and more just suited everyone. Before the visit Rosella was so helpful providing quick and informative answers to any of our questions making us feel very secure and welcoming. From the point of pickup in Kuta by Putu we knew this would be amazing. We stopped by tanah lot and had lunch before arriving just at sunset at the cove where everyone was left gobsmacked by the awesomeness of the place. Wayan prepared great food together with the other staff and everyone felt satisfied every evening of the stay. We can't wait to see the wedding pictures from the beach and hope to come back sometime in the future. Any small issues that arose were promptly solved by Putu (e.g. running out of a certain kind of beer/snacks/drinks and more) or Wayan as well as all the organising for the departure day.
There is so much more I could write but I think I have already expressed our feeling that everyone was overwhelmed by the experience.
Thank you all.
P.S The pool is amazing, deep and fresh :D

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing