“Terrific Food!”
Review of Thai Spice

Thai Spice
Ranked #29 of 257 Restaurants in Independence
Reviewed 1 October 2015

We had Golden Shrimp, Spicy Chicken Pad Thai and Spicy Basil Rice -- scrumptious!
The food was fresh and tasty and portions large. Prices were good. Unfortunately, we were just passing through town or this restaurant would be on of our list of places to eat on a regular basis. Try it!

Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for a regional convention looking for something different to eat...read the reviews and decided to try it....it was very good...it got the Thai pad and my husband got chili chicken both medium spice. Both were excellent. The spice I thought was perfect not too hot and not too mild. Service was excellent the atmosphere clean and pristine. I would recommend and eat here again. We are from Hutchinson Kansas.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

Ben and Pat came up from McAlester, OK; the boys went one way and the girls went another. Next thing you know, it's lunch time. We coordinated a meeting place and this was the find of the day (although World Market came in a close second). The menu is wonderful and the service is very polite and steady. When they say medium heat it is really a grade below that; however, the spice tray can fix that little issue right up. Red Curry is fantastic.

Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and ten-year-old met me here for a Saturday lunch. We split the Lee's Summit rolls and phad Thai with chicken. It was a lot of food and we were glad we didn't each order an entree. We left full. The flavors will bring us back. The service was impeccable and pleasant. Definitely another "go-to" for our family.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

This is a new restaurant. FIrst off, this place was packed, and I now know why. Get there early if you want a table. I had the Honeymoon Chicken and my husband had the Spicy Beef Noodles. The Wonton Soup was great, but the Crab Rangoons were outstanding. All the stylists where I have my hair done go there for lunch and rave about it, so I just had to try it. It is delicious. Service was fast and friendly, and it's immaculately clean. I'm very impressed.