“Good food”

Gold Lion Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 267 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Had delivery from here yesterday. The food was good, portions large, and menu was enormous. Delivery could have been quicker but it was dinner time and they were busy.

1  Thank osanida

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Great Chinese. We order from here regularly. General's Chicken and hot and sour soup are our favorites.

Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

We often place delivery orders from gold lion. The up side is the portions are large for full orders and there are tons of great options on the "all day special" menu to get that come with white or fried rice, egg roll, crab rangoon, and a fortune cookie. I like egg drop soup but this location is just mediocre on their soup. The food is great! I often order beef and broccoli or the chicken an mixed vegetables. I always have left overs as the portions are large. The down side to the delivery is you wait about 45 minutes to an hour to get your food. We like the food enough that we just order early and are happy when it arrives!

Reviewed 3 July 2015

The food was very good, generous portions, well priced and fast delivery - not to mention they took our order at the last minute before closing. Would eat here any time!

1  Thank James N
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

After an eleven and a half hour drive, driving was the last thing I wanted to do to get food. My daughter and I ordered on line and 30 minutes later wonderful food at our hotel. My daughter had the crab Rangoons, best ones either of us had ever had. The filling was light and fluffy with excellent flavor. I got the honey chicken wings. Big fat wings with lots of meat, excellent glaze and 8 were 4.95. You can't beat that. You never know with Chinese food what the quality will be, but this one delivered excellent quality, value and speed.

1  Thank Carol Sue G