“Birthday at Vivilore”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Well this is my third review on the Restaurant and this time I was there for my birthday. All of my friends in the Kansas City area know that it's my favorite of anyplace in the Country so that's where we went. Unfortunately it seemed to be n "off night" and the five of us we were practically the only people there. I always go for there lobster roll and it just wasn't up to par. Still my favorite for the beauty and atmosphere but the food was slightly off a bit. Everyone else loved there's so it was the lobster or perhaps me.

1  Thank rickthomas2015

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I had not been to Vivilore at night for patio dining in a while. It was a perfect 10 night for weather and the garden could not have been more gorgeous. The food was amazing. We started with the Lobster Rolls for an appetizer and I had the apricot glazed salmon. The piece of salmon was huge. I can't say anything bad about this place. The food is excellent.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our senior group recently dined at Vivilore. They had our table ready at the appointed time and were very attentive to our needs. The food was delicious, the service exceptionable and after dinner drinks on the patio was very enjoyable!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The weather was perfect and we were surrounded by staff that wanted our event to be memorable! Our food was delicious and they made sure to help with precision cutting on the cake too. Plants and atmosphere was wonderful! Thank you all!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I grew up in the area and wanted to go back to see a restaurant I had heard about. The building is very attractive and the interior is charming. My husband and I went for lunch and were seated in the bar area. We had reservations so I was expecting a better choice of seating. The prices were high - $16 for a reuben sandwich but it was very good. The service was okay. I expected a little more small town friendly. We probably won't be going there again.

1  Thank Joan E