“Baby Shower On The Patio”
Review of Vivilore

Vivilore
Ranked #6 of 267 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The weather was perfect and we were surrounded by staff that wanted our event to be memorable! Our food was delicious and they made sure to help with precision cutting on the cake too. Plants and atmosphere was wonderful! Thank you all!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I grew up in the area and wanted to go back to see a restaurant I had heard about. The building is very attractive and the interior is charming. My husband and I went for lunch and were seated in the bar area. We had reservations so I was expecting a better choice of seating. The prices were high - $16 for a reuben sandwich but it was very good. The service was okay. I expected a little more small town friendly. We probably won't be going there again.

1  Thank Joan E
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Vivilore does no advertising, is not on a main trafficway and does not have significant signage visible from the road. There will be no walk in traffic. The customer service experience was excellent, the menu selections were unexpected and the food was excellent. It's a very eclectic environment that doubles as a retail store selling antiques and unusual home décor items. We were fortunate enough to meet (C?) Kathy the owner who told us they have been open for 5 years. She insisted we tour their patio and gardens with her and found it gorgeous. Enthusiastic thumbs up rating, It is priced as a fine dining establishment but the value is there.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and atmosphere! Brought my mom here for Mother's Day lunch And was very impressed. After lunch we walked around the grounds and enjoyed the gardens.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Met friends and family for my daughter's 40th birthday. It was a bit pricey but was an all evening dining experience. Staff and owner was friendly and helpful. I baked a birthday cake and they plated it and added ice cream for free! Gardens and available dining were absolutely beautiful! You can also shop within the restaurant. Antiques mixed with new items and displayed by a professional. Go once in your life!