“Amazinggg surfing ”
Review of We Surf Bali

We Surf Bali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We Surf Bali is a Balinese owned surf company that is specialised in -surf coaching -surf guiding -surf tours -surf lessons -surf photography Wayan the owner will share his passion for surfing and his local knowledge of Bali's surf breaks. We garanty you to have a true surfing and Balinese experience with us.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Whenever you wanna learn surfing either a beginner or already a level higher, defenitly go to we surf Bali. I just got back from 7am morning session with Wayan. He was very professional and made me feel like I was a pro in the water.
Even the communication beforehand went smoothly. I am defenitly coming back!! Thanks Wayan ur the best!!

Wayan M, Owner at We Surf Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Hi Judith,
Thanks for the great review. That was a fun early morning surf sesh. Happy to see you to catch few waves on your first surf lessons. Great job..
Let me know if you are coming back next time and do some more surf sesh..
Keep surfing..

in 6 reviews
"uluwatu"
"life"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Just came back from a ten day surfing trip. I'm so glad we found Wayan and "We Surf Bali" on the web. We're intermediate level longboarders and were specifically looking for surf guides (not lessons) in the Kuta area. Someone who has good knowledge of surf spots and could give us good insights. There are so many Bali outfits out there it's quite confusing which one to pick. We finally came across We Surf Bali and noticed all the positive reviews.

I'm so glad we did. Wayan is just absolutely awesome. He researches where we would go next based on wave size, tide, wind and time of day. And he has lots of connections who can tell him real time conditions in each spot. Also, I was expecting he would just take us out to spots, explain how the spot behaves and sends us out paddling by ourselves. No he actually went beyond that. He took some time to paddle out with us to get us familiar with each new spot. That just made me feel very safe. Especially when my son wanted to surf Echo beach which is definitely not for me since I only long board. Wayan took so much time surfing with him and showing him how that spot breaks. He also took my daughter out (an advanced beginner :) and I just felt very safe for her.

Other than than, Wayan is one very smart and fun guy to be with either out in the water surfing or during the long drives in epic Kuta traffic :D. Very highly recommended!

Wayan M, Owner at We Surf Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2018

Wooowwww.... Aloha.....
Thanks Victor for the awsome review. Every surf session we did, it was fun. Share the waves with you guys on 1 week surf trip was great. Hopefully we see you again soon and lets try other surf spots next time. Barrels mission.. Haha..
Thanks again to choose We Surf Bali as your surf guide.
Say hello to everyone and MAHaLo...

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We are very fortunate to have cross paths with Wayan. Our surf sessions were epic. Wayan is just pure awesome. We gained a lot of knowledge about surfing in Bali and most importantly a great friend. Much MAHALO! Aloha from Hawaii

Wayan M, Owner at We Surf Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Marlon, Thanks for the great review. I hope you catch some waves back in Hawai. It was fun to surf with you and cheering each other. Victor catch all the waves since you left... Hahaha...
I hope we see you again soon...
Thanks so much to surf with We Surf Bali

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great couple of days with Wayan in Canggu, I had surfed before but only a few times and was keen to improve on just standing and going straight and this was perfect as he teaches all levels, the class sizes are tiny so it was one to one tutoring and it really helped as you progress along quicker, would recommend to anyone to do! Thanks for everything, Ross.

Wayan M, Owner at We Surf Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi Ross, Thanks for the great review. So stoked to see you improving your surfing skill. Couple days of surfing with you was great. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and find some waves. Thank you for choosing We Surf Bali..
And keep surfing