Stayed at Beach Melati Apartments for 2 weeks on the recommendation of a friend. Apartments are modern and great location - closer to Seminyak end of Legian. Small pool, great coffee shop attached to the apartments where you can also get breakfast (breakfast not included in the room price but there is a fully equiped kitchen that you can make your own food). I would call the complex a small boutique style as it's only 3 levels. All apartments are privately owned so not all are the same decor. Had everything you needed in the rooms, nice bathroom, kitchen, lounge, flat screen tv, dvd player, etc. As for price, for a single, it is probably a bit expensive, however if you had a few people staying, it works out very economical, and you are getting the same standard room as a 5 star hotel - without having to pay for staff and all the other trimmings that you wouldn't use anyway. It does not back onto the beach but is only a 5 minute walk to Legian beach. Right next door to the Ramada Camakila Hotel. If you want to book, I'd suggest booking at least 6 months before as the rooms book out very quickly. No parking for cars but you could park a motorbike out the front on the road. No lift but stairs to upper floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small complex of 12 apartments over 3 floors. The apartments and pool are behind high walls, guaranteeing your security and privacy and within a couple of minutes walk to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo and Ctrip TA so you can book your Beach Melati Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel Legian
- Beach Melati Apartments Bali/Legian