I travelled here with my partner after several previous trips to Bali.
We'd previously stayed in Nusa Dua, Kuta and Legian, but I wouldn't hesitate to say these apartments are the perfect combination for location, access to the beach, close to the action, but quiet enough for some sleep-ins, and a quick jump in the pool when the sun is up.
For the price, I can't recommend this place highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small complex of 12 apartments over 3 floors. The apartments and pool are behind high walls, guaranteeing your security and privacy and within a couple of minutes walk to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Ctrip TA and Odigeo so you can book your Beach Melati Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel Legian
- Beach Melati Apartments Bali/Legian