Rosani Hotel
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
USD 92
USD 77
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 433
USD 302
USD 290
USD 264
Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
USD 35
USD 211
USD 163
USD 183
USD 142
  • Breakfast included
USD 192
getaroom.com
All reviewsuncle normscheap accommodationbudget hotelsclean roomsnasi gorengnice staybars and restaurantsnice hotelswim up barperfect locationenjoyed our stayevery morningtvpoolfridgegangbali
Reviewed 25 January 2012

I stayed here for 5 nights when I was in my 15 day travels through Bali. The receptionist lied to me when I asked if they had a breakfast buffet. They only have a buffet on fruit, you only get one plate of actual food included in your stay eat morning, and it is only of average quality.

I think I got one of the better rooms when I stayed there, room 103. It was a lot better than many of the photos I see on this tripadvisor page. So, if you want a good room, request that one or the one next to it which I believe is 102.

The hotel has good free WIFI, and an internet cafe owned by the hotel. However guests do not get discounts at the hotel Internet cafe.

One thing that annoyed me was that every time I wanted to turn on the AC, you had to put the key chain into the power starter to turn the room power on, then you would have to exit the room and flip a switch on the porch which resets every time you take the key chain out of the power starter.

I got back late one night and had brought some food with me I had gotten at a nearby restaurant. The kitchen was closed by the hotel and the kitchen staff were all sitting at a table playing cards and chatting casually. I asked them if I could borrow a spoon as I had food in the room to eat, they said no and that the kitchen is closed. At first I thought he just misunderstood me because surely a hotel kitchen would give a guest a spoon if they need one right? Well I repeated myself that I had food to eat in my room and I just needed a spoon. The kitchen assistant still shook his head and was very clear when he said "no sorry, the kitchen is closed". He then went back to the table where he was playing cards with the other hotel and kitchen staff. I was appalled.

I left my bathroom bag at the hotel and had to go back at night to get it on the day I checked out as I was staying in Tuban about 20 minutes away for the second part of my trip. I called to see if they had it and they said no, it is not there. I pressured them to check again because I knew for a fact it was there... No one from the morning staff had informed the night staff that they had placed the bag somewhere for safe keeping until I had returned to pick it up. Just bad communication there it seems.

My first two days it rained all day in Bali so I couldn't do anything. It would of been nice had the hotel had international channels like CNN and BBC. No English or international television whatsoever, and the TV is very snowy because there is no cable.

I asked the hotel staff if they had a blowdryer that I would use during my stay. They charged me about 12 dollars to use it the entire stay. Why does a hotel charge for the use of a hair drier? I could have bought my own for that price.

The area is a good location however I would recommend staying at Grandmas Hotel in Seminyak which is closer to the beach, cheaper, cable television, and in a quieter area with less heckling shopkeepers and annoying men constantly asking for overpriced transport.

Room Tip: 103 was good, I believe it is one of their best rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Stayed for nearly 3 weeks in August 2011.Room was excellent ,clean , .aircon fine.Only room for improvement was the lack of english speaking tv channels.Breakfast was excellent all the staff are very helpful and freindly.Position is very handy to beach ;jln melasti and central legian .Heaps of restaraunts within a short walk.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 1772458Rossw
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Just had 14 night's at Rosani Hotel this makes it the 6th time i have stayed there,and the staff are still the best make you feel so happy to be there, best way to start your holiday.
the price is right for and you get what you pay for not 5 star. Small hotel 30 rooms built around a big pool,

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank LazyJBribieIsland
Reviewed 21 August 2011

This Hotel was booked by my friend! Outlook was Nice but when I get into the room, Huh....I feel very uncomfortable and the room was dirty! Behind the hotel got one building under construction ...7am the noise BING BING BANG BANG already wake me up!
Staffs there were ok & friendly. So scary only one lamp in my room can light on! No fridge! Toilet dirty! Room Terrible! Only TV can show on the table! Even I have stayed at some budget back parkers Hostel still better then this! at least clean!
I swear I will never go back to this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Nicki5354
Reviewed 23 June 2011

This place is located a couple of streets back from the beach up at the top end of the Legian region in Bali.
The hotel has free Wifi and a nice swimming pool for guests to use.
The rooms are very average with some cleaning and maintenance required and the air conditioning unit in ours was so poorly located that we had to move all the beds to another area so we could actually feel its affect.
The room rate includes breakfast which consists of a fruit buffet plus one hot dish off a menu and is okay without really impressing you.
For the room rate paid it is okay value and we had a reasonable stay but if you are looking for luxury go somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family