“Excellent family holiday location.”
other travellers have booked this property
The Pool The Pool
Street
Balcony
Kitchen
Surrounding
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Wayne T
Airlie beach
“Excellent family holiday location.”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My family and I stayed in two apartments in the resort for 10 nights. We have all travelled to Bali on many occasions, normally booking a studio suite at other premises. On this occasion we decided to stay in a larger apartment because our family and grand children were also with us. The apartments were perfect for us, with plenty of room to move around. The location is fantastic, on the beach and close to bars and restaurants. The three pools in the resort are large, relaxing and great for the kids as well as the adults. Great value for money. The Host, Nanik was excellent to deal with and nothing was a problem. We had no hitches at all which can often happen in Bali due to language barriers. Nanik is the perfect host, very professional and speaks excellent English. I would have no hesitation in recommending these apartments for a relaxing, value for money holiday.

Travelling group: Extended Family
17 Jun 2015
Dear Mr.Wayne ,
Thank you for your review :) and i really happy to host you in my apartment . Definitely hoping to see you and your family next time .

Best regards,
Nanik
suchy1
“Perfect for the family holiday”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My partner and I travel bali every year but this holiday was the first bali trip for my kids. Booking apartment through Nanik was easy, stress free, quick reply. Jayakarta is perfect for family. A bit pricey to drink at the bar, but apartments are fully self contained so buy what you want from circle K and stock the fridge. We stayed in 6218 this apartment is huge so much room and very homely. We had our 2 kids and mother so 5 in total and there was room for more! Kids loved it, it's right on the beach where the locals are very happy to hang with the kids,Franks Bar these guys are awesome they taught my son to play bongo drums. All in all Nanik you are awesome thanks for making my booking so easy and stress free. We will definitely book with you again.

Thanks Amber, Ben and Harper, Aaliyah

26 May 2015
Dear amber, ben, harper , aaliyah and joanne ..
It was my pleasure to have your family stay in one of my apartment :), make your booking process easy , and make sure you have a great stay in the apartment .i'm sure the kids wont forget this trip and will asking you to take them back here very soon hehe.. specially they trained by frank bar to play the bongo drum amber .
Looking forward to host your family next trip in my apartment .

Warmest regard from Bali,
Nanik xx
AimeeOz
“just amazing”
Reviewed 24 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Nanik was the perfect hostess. From booking accommodations to stocking our room with drinks etc for our late arrival, to accommodating service and reliable local information, providing a referred guide for day tours. I highly recommend her services. Second to none. Made a great friend.

26 May 2015
Dear Aimee, James, Boo and cute Lily ..
Thank you for your review :-)and it was so pleasure to see you all and host you in my one bedroom apartment.
Rony also happy to take you for the tours and more know about Bali ,we both looking for your next stay

Cheers From bali,
Nanik and Rony
Kristy B
Brisbane, Australia
“Clean and spacious! Excellent customer service!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Nanik was fantastic to book through! Her communication was always so clear and she made everything very easy for us.

Thank you!!

The apartment was clean and having the kitchenette was a bonus.

Travelling group: Friends
22 Jun 2014
Dear Kristy ,
Thank you for your time to share the review :)
I'am happy you have a pleasant stay with us, and looking forward to see you next year.

Warmest regard from Bali,
Nanik
Adelaide
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
17 Mar 2014
Hi Angie, Thank you very much for your comment and feedback to us.
And definitely looking forward to see you back !

Cheers,
Nanik S
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing