All reviews bed apartment discounted rate the ground floor pool area is lovely our home away from home week stay great place to stay air conditioning staff were amazing welcome drink ketut bali units seminyak jl cleaners
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Sadly our favourite hide away has been on the downward slide with there lease getting closer for renewal the place has really deteriorated getting very run down and over priced there are so many small boutique hotels to choose from which are far better value now !
It's a shame because the staff are so wonderful and can see what is happening regulars; us included are seeking out new accommodation
To call our own instead of the Bali Court

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2017

This is a great place for business travellers. Large rooms, high security, good AIR CON, pool, central location, in room safes..

The décor has seen better days and really does need a refurbish. This hotel has a great reputation amongst business women travellers. Staff are brilliant and tend to all requests quickly and effortlessly. The place is clean and welcoming. Returning guests are like family.

The security at the entrance is very high, as Bali has had a large spake of burglaries of late with tourists the main target. This area is well looked after.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank nonduplume
Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

A member of the bar staff Adi helped me out with do many things I will definitely be back. He even lent me his phone out of the goodness of his heart and I wasn't even staying there at the time. Listening to guests also in the same opinion

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mini M
Reviewed 26 November 2016

The staff are lovely at the Bali Court, especially Ketut on Reception, which is the major plus. However, as years go on, the rooms are becoming in need of a renovation. Had a ground floor room, which are very spacious, BUT... the furnishings are starting to loose their shine! The furniture looks a bit "knocked about" and bathrooms, in my opinion, could do with a bit of modernisation. It is a good value hotel and in a great location, however, even the pool tiles need some fixing ... This will not stop me staying here, but I would hope Management looks at some updating for the future...

Room Tip: If you can't cope with steps, make sure you have a ground floor room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank gro05
Reviewed 21 November 2016

First time staying at Bali Court and I had a lovely week of R and R by myself. I picked Bali Court because I wanted somewhere secure and quiet with a lovely pool and I found it here... I had a ground floor room 3 steps from the pool. The room was very clean and serviced daily, the bed was very comfortable with pillows to die for. There is a lovely little restaurant attached, Mango, and the food is very good and the staff very friendly, basic breakfast of fruit, juice, croissants or toast included, but you can purchase eggs etc. from the menu. Any shop you need outside and 5 min walk to the beach. I will certainly return to this little paradise!!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo