All reviews bedroom apartment pool area discounted rate other guests the ground floor restaurant food is fabulous location short walk to the beach included breakfast our home away from home week stay air conditioning fresh fruit great place to stay we've stayed staff were amazing welcome drink
Reviewed 21 November 2016

First time staying at Bali Court and I had a lovely week of R and R by myself. I picked Bali Court because I wanted somewhere secure and quiet with a lovely pool and I found it here... I had a ground floor room 3 steps from the pool. The room was very clean and serviced daily, the bed was very comfortable with pillows to die for. There is a lovely little restaurant attached, Mango, and the food is very good and the staff very friendly, basic breakfast of fruit, juice, croissants or toast included, but you can purchase eggs etc. from the menu. Any shop you need outside and 5 min walk to the beach. I will certainly return to this little paradise!!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The hotel is modern style but fairly basic.. it has AC, a safe, basic breakfast included. 5min walk to the beach or a supermarket.. right near main shopping area. Staff were very nice. The bathroom may need an upgrade.. but for the price, and location, it was a great stay.

Room tip: I was on the ground, facing the pool. No noticeable noise.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank NigelB1571
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Very clean, very quiet and perfect position. Close walk to the beach, hidden in amongst the busy Bali shopping streets. Perfect for families or couples! The in house restaurant is a bonus too! Very friendly staff made this a definit to come back another time.

Room tip: Two bedroom downstairs for families with kids.
Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank skye M
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely small hotel in a great spot, comfy beds our aircon didn't work properly all need night, they were fixing it when we arrived. Small bathroom. Good wifi. Great breakfast, but you have to pay for eggs. Very clean hotel. Nice pool area. Good menu.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LoveBali2462
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Spent two nights at the Bali Court Hotel in August 2016. The staff were fantastic. The room was super clean and the meals we ate at the restaurant were fabulous.
Excellent value for money small hotel in great location. Would not hesitate to stay again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank coxy0012