1,059 results
All reviewsjava villaacross the roadjamu spalanai roomalum kulkulfamily roomgarden poolsunken bathkuta beachthatched roofsmaller poolcooking classbalinese stylebalinese feeloutdoor bathroommelasti streetmain pool
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with 2 and 5 year old for 4 nights. Clean good standard family room, plenty of space, could do with more clothes storage and balcony or terrace for drying clothes. Good food, great service from staff. Nice, Quiet, relaxed hotel. Pools are not large and no kids play areas or slides unlike some of the larger hotels nearby. Good to use as a base for location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jonat P, General Manager at Alam KulKul Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Phil M,

Warm greetings from Alam Kulkul Boutique Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us and sharing your experience, along with some constructive feedback.

Please feel free to contact me when you wish to return it will be my pleasure to personally assist you with your reservation arrangements and welcome you back once more.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as the last hotel of a fabulous holiday!

The room we paid for was called a “new” room... the door to the balcony took an army to try an open and probably woke everyone up in the process of trying to open it.

There are about 10 pool chairs in the whole hotel... even with 2 pools. We were laying on the floor

We ordered apple pie to the room, it took about 45 minutes to arrive and when it finally did it was frozen

The breakfast buffet was really bad... we went out for breakfast every day instead.

The staff has no communication skills. They locked us out of our room and wouldn’t unlock it because of their staff not communicating with each other.

Wasn’t that impressed - the price you pay isn’t worth what you get. Especially when it’s close to the price of the Pullman that’s right next door

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank renaebyrnes
Jonat P, General Manager at Alam KulKul Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear renaebyrnes,

Warm greetings from Alam Kulkul Boutique Resort...

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us and sharing your experience.

I am sorry to learn that some aspects of your holiday fell short of your expectations and our usual high standards.

I appreciate your feedback relating to the pool areas however I would like to state that there are more pool sun loungers than you mentioned and additional will be added soon.

Our breakfast buffet features a variety of Asian and Western dishes, this is often recognised by our guests for being very good value and variety.

The team are often commended for their guest engagement, so I am surprised and disappointed by your observation which will of course be shared with the team to improve our service.

Please feel free to contact me when you wish to return it will be my pleasure to personally assist you with your reservation arrangements and welcome you back once more, affording us the opportunity turn around your perception of the resort.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel and close to the beach, restaurants and supermaket. Very good staff and breackfast. Only disapointed by the swimming pools (smalls and not enought transats). I recommend! Specially alam room because i m not sure the alam Villa is real difference.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jonat P, General Manager at Alam KulKul Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Vergogne,

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Just had an excellent stay at Alamkulkul. Staff were friendly. Had an exceptionally quiet room. Awesome breakfast included. We stayed as a family and booked two rooms. Although the bathroom needed updating everything else was so good we overlooked that. Pools excellent. Recommended without hesitation.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jonat P, General Manager at Alam KulKul Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Karen B,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This place gives comfort in stay.
I am with family very happy to stay at this place.
Nice to be involved in making flower decoration in front of the lobby.
Just a few steps, you can reach the famous Kuta Beach

Room Tip: Room with a Pool View is recommended
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Jonat P, General Manager at Alam KulKul Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear christiandi a,

Warm greetings from Alam Kulkul Boutique Resort...

We aim to provide our guests with a truly Balinese experience of culture and tradition, I am delighted that you took part in one of the activities.