“Best Villa, Best Location”
Magnificent Mimpi
Welcome to Villa Mimpi
new modern kitchen
open plan living
Chilling Space
out to the pool, doors can be locked to stop pool access
Bedroom 1 with double bed, TV & DVD
Bedroom One with terrace
Bedroom 1 peaceful terrace
Bali Bathroom 1
Bali Bathroom room 1
Bedroom 2 with garden view
Bedroom two with garden view
Spacious Bedroom 2 with terrace, TV & DVD
bathroom 3
bedroom 4 with balcony
Bedroom 4 with double bed and balcony
bathroom 4
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Louise R
Coolangatta, Australia
“Best Villa, Best Location”
Reviewed 18 August 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Thanks to Mal and Vanessa for providing an awesome location to spend our annual haoliday to Bali. We had 10 (7 Adults and 3 kids) in our group and the the set up of the Villa with the 2 levels meant we all had our own space when it was needed. The service from Made was amazing and the cleanliness of the Villa was always impecible. We celebrated my wifes sisters 50th Birthday in the Villa and Mal and Vanessa surprised us with an amazing cake to share with our Guests. The Villa is perfectly located within walking distance to shops,restaurants and the beach. I have been raving about the Villa and showing the holiday pics with anyone who would listed, and everyone is amazed by how great the Villa looked. This was also the comments of friends who were in Bali at the same time and stayed in Villas at Seminyak, which were no where near the quality of Villa Mimpi, let alone such a great location. Already booked for next year. Cant Wait.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Safe , Clean,will maintained and a perfect location.
Liked least: Everything was Excellent
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
17 Aug 2013
Thanks Guys for your feedback. It makes it all worthwhile to hear you had a great holiday. Thanks also for booking next year.

Until then,
Vanessa & Mal
Western Australia
Reviewed 13 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

13 Jul 2013
Thank you for your great feedback. I will pass on your comments to Gede & Made.

Best wishes to you all
nansuy
Bandung, Indonesia
“love this villa, promise will come back next trip”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

when i see the villa at the internet and showed it to my family, they're really excited and they said to me to booked this villa.. i send lots of email but there's no reply from villa mimpi, but then few days later i realized that the reply was in my junk mail.. the booking is so fast, i transfered Mal the money,

and when in bali there's a missunderstanding when the driver waiting my brother at the airport, my brother not show bcoz my bro dunno the number of a driver who will picked him up, so Mal said the driver waited for 2 hours at the airport, and also my brother..they dont meet up, until my bro finally get a taxi to go to this villa, but its ok.. its just missunderstanding..

over all, the villa is soooo much greater than the photos, pool is clean, location are great, its only about 100-150m walking to legian beach, its huge villa for a big family, i was there with 8 adults family and 2 babies (1yo & 2yo), its perfect. the bathroom is dark, which i kinda hate but it doesnt matter coz i only spend a little time in the bathroom anyway..

we spend 2 night here, and all my family are satisfied with the hospitality.
and yeah one more my mom and aunty is a moslem with hijab, so she like to swim privately without "outer" people, so i said to gede and the maid to come at 12 pm after my mom and auntie get swimming, and they are come at 12 pm like i said, thank u for that, my mom is so happy to swim privately and she said that she wanna come back here for next vacation, and so do i.

thanks for the hospitality, i love this villa.. keep it up! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: a dark bathroom
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
dapto
Reviewed 25 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
25 May 2013
Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that you enjoyed Villa life at Mimpi.

I will pass your comments on to Gede & Made,
Best wishes
Gold Coast Aust
Reviewed 10 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
10 May 2013
Thank you very much for your great review,

I will pass your comments on to Gede & Made,

Best wishes
Mal
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing