“Wish we were still there now!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
JillPDrys...
Drysdale, Australia
“Wish we were still there now!”
Reviewed 15 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011
person found this review helpful

Like all the other reviews, I cannot speak highly enough of the whole team at Villa Taksu. From the emails with Josef, who graciously allowed seven teenagers to stay at his magnificent Villa while organising another villa for my husband and I close by for us to keep an eye on them! I was very jealous when I saw where the kids were staying - it is so beautiful and relaxing. And they were so spoilt by Komang and Dion that they barely left the comforts of the house and the pool! Even though I wasnt staying on site, Komang still made sure we were comfortable and organised transport and restaurant/massage bookings for us - he is a treasure!
I enjoyed the location - every morning I would go for a walk along the river up to the local market where the locals were going about their business. It was an easy 5-10 minute walk to busy Legian road shops, but it was always lovely to return to the peace and quiet of "our hood".
Next time I hope if we come back to Bali, that Michael and I can stay at Villa Taksu!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendly and relaxed atmosphere
Friends getaway Large groups
pot59
adelaide
“Simply the best”
Reviewed 9 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

What a wonderful treasure Villa Tasku is! From the moment I contacted Josef until we checked out our stay was positive. We were held up in Lombok due to the Asean conference which led to a back log at the airport but on arrival there was our driver who had patiently waited for 4 long hours. From the airport we were whisked away to paradise to be greeted warmly by Kumang. The villa is superb and the photos do not do it justice, everything was perfect. Kumang was a great help organising activties, the wonderful massages as well as the great breakfast that he perpared every morning. We spent time wandering over to the shopping areas but then retreated back to the beautiful peacefulness of the villa. Both Kumang and Dion were more than happy to help us and this become more evident when our son become ill and Kumang orgainsed a doctors visit and Dion took me to buy extra things needed to ensure his speedy recovery. When he ended up in hospital the genuine concern by both men only made me more happy that we had been given the opportunity to stay at the villa. Ous son recovered but he and I had to delay our return and Kumang and Dion helped move our bags and us other accomodation as unfortunatelt the villa was booked and so could not extend our stay. Even after we had moved Kumang enquired about our son's health.
Goldie the dog is lucky to still be in Bali as he is just so beautiful and there was talk of taking him home in our luggage!! He loved the smackos!
I look forward to returning and introducing more of our friends and family to Villa Tasku. Thank you once again Josef for allowing us to stay in your home in Bali

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The villa and the staff, both so welcoming
Liked least: The mosquitoes but this is Bali.
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
9 Dec 2011
Thank you ever so much helen we are happy that we can share this bit of paradise with other ,we all hope to see you all at Villa Taksu again and I will pass on your appreciation to Komang and Dion and Goldie

Josef
Melbourne
Reviewed 15 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
15 Oct 2011
thank you Nicole I hear sandra was busy cleaning
SharonJN
Sydney, Australia
“Bali Paradise”
Reviewed 6 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

We spent 12 days at this amazing Villa, but wish we could have stayed longer!
The staff Komang and Dion were SO attentive,nothing was too much trouble.They have great contacts and organised any thing we wanted to do and see.They are easy to get along with and we loved spending time with them.I travelled with my 4 teenaged children and felt safe and cared for from the time I contacted Josef till we left Bali.
The Villa is an easy walk to the beach,restaurants and shopping but far enough away from the noise of the main streets. Once you enter the villa it is so peacefull.
We loved having our own space and pool and the kids just adhored Goldie the villa dog.

Liked best: The position and Staff
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
5 Oct 2011
Heids70
Wollongong
“Amazing Villa - Perfect Bali Experience!”
Reviewed 20 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

From the moment we arrived Komang, Dion and Goldie were the perfect hosts in this amazing villa. They were very helpful with all things Bali and with every aspect of our stay - also very caring, friendly and trustworthy. It is extremely spacious, very very clean and comfortable. My husband and I travelled with our three daughters, aged 15 + her boyfriend,13 + her friend,and 8 - so 7 of us in total. The space was huge and perfect for us. We wouldn't have enjoyed being cooped up in cramped motel rooms. The couple of things we were apprehensive about turned out to be fine - we initially weren't keen on the idea of sharing with a dog especially in a country that rabies is sometimes associated with but Goldie is a very clean, friendly, healthy, unobtrusive, trustworthy and gorgeous dog that our family found difficult to say goodbye to - even my husband who is not much of an animal person! The location is just back from the main tourist area and I wondered how that would go but it was wonderful to escape the hustle and bustle each night and return to our own private sanctuary - about a $1.50 taksi ride, it was not a problem at all. I would not hesitate recommending Bali Villa Taksu to any of my friends or family and cant wait to return!

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Mozzies - but that's just Bali
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
20 Aug 2011
Heidi thank you ever so much i have just arrived today and have passed on your kind words to komang and dion and goldie got a packet of smackos ,we hope we see you and your family back at Villa taksu soon
Josef
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing