I stayed with two friends of mine Nov 18-24, 2011.
* Though the Breakfast Buffet displays both Indo and Western food, it does not vary, and be prepared to wait 10 minutes for your bread to toast, or not receive it at all because by the time you go to retrieve said toast, another guest might steal it.
* Room-service food isn't the best (my wonton soup had two dumplings...)
* Bedroom pillows are a little too fluffy/full
* Construction across the little lane (there's ALWAYS construction and building going on EVERYWHERE in Bali, so it's not like this hotel is alone in that regard... but still...)
* If you want to pay $22 for laundry then let Housekeeping take care of it, otherwise you can go down the road and get your clothes freshly laundered for a fraction of the price
* No outdoor settings on room balconies, only by the pools
* Studio Rooms don't have cutlery or plates
* Staff are super nice
* Our room (Premiere Studio: 1 double and 2 single rooms) was quite spacious
* Room price was awesome
* Check-out time is at 12pm, leaving you ample time to cram everything back into your suitcase
* Free wi-fi (they also have a few computers in the lobby if ever you need). Having said that, there is also an internet cafe one street over (Jl Nakula) which has pretty good internet
* Tv has all sorts of channels (Indo as well as international channels)
* 24 hour Mini Mart is just next door, so you can get all your bottles of water and snacks there. Otherwise Carrefour supermarket is a short drive away
* Pasar Malam (Night Market) is only a 5 minute walk away, and you can try all local indonesian food, drinks, and desserts for cheap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Kuta is nestled in the heart of Bali, only a short drive to the beautiful beaches of Kuta, Legian and Seminyak. Offer you 100 rooms choice of one, two or three bedroom leisure apartment comes with access to 3 swimming pools, BBQ area, Café, 24hr room service, spa, free Wi-Fi, free surf shuttle service, and ample parking space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grand Kuta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Kuta Hotel Legian
- Grand Kuta Bali/Legian