“World Class Coaches, Friendly and Helpful”

Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy blends professional surfing experience, proven coaching techniques, and local knowledge to help new surfers get the most out of their time in the water. Whether you’re a beginner that’s never been surfing before, or have the basics down and want to progress faster, our ISA-certified coaches will teach you how to get to the next step and have a blast doing it.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I would highly recommend Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy. The coaches are world class, respected in the surfing community and friendly. The coaches here have helped take our kids to another level of surfing. The facility is clean and well kept and the location great for people who might want to watch their family member in a lesson. We can't say enough about the quality of coaching and kindness you will receive here.

1  Thank Mindy W
"crew"
"bali"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This place was EXACTLY what I was looking for as a beginner surfer! The instructors were so nice and refreshingly funny. I've been wanting to surf for a long time and they made it so easy for me to do so. My friend and I signed up for a group class, but we were the only 2 that day, so we got a lot of one on one attention and plenty of chances on the waves. They provide everything for you, so just show up and be ready to surf. They even allow you to come back the next day and take out a board to get some more practice in. We weren't able to do it because of other plans, but I thought that was so nice of them to offer! They also take photos of your session if you ask =)! I Highly recommend this place to anyone at Kuta Beach looking to catch some waves!

1  Thank birdflyinhigh15
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Quicksilver Surf Academy is the perfect place for beginner surfers. There were plenty of instructors and assistants in the water to help instruct you while you are learning. They provide everything (ie. towels, rash guards, sunscreen, photo service, hotel pick up).

The instructors are very nice and really funny. They adjust their lessons depending on how you progress, which is very helpful if you are surfing with people of different abilities.

We initially signed up for a 1 day lesson, however, we loved it so much that we decided to go back for a second lesson.

Loved everything about Quicksilver Surf Academy. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Liz T
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful two days surfing with Quicksilver Bali Surf academy. The staff are amazing. There are lots of instructors in the water with you helping you every step of the way. A wonderful place to learn how to surf. Highly recommend!