“Best surf school!”

Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy blends professional surfing experience, proven coaching techniques, and local knowledge to help new surfers get the most out of their time in the water. Whether you’re a beginner that’s never been surfing before, or have the basics down and want to progress faster, our ISA-certified coaches will teach you how to get to the next step and have a blast doing it.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Had the best time learning to surf with Quiksilver surf school. I have wanted to learn to surf for a long time but was a bit scared of the ocean, but all of the instructors were fantastic and made me feel safe, and even got me onto a few big (by my standard) waves! Would highly reccommend Quiksilver Surf Academy to anyone wanting to learn to surf, really professional staff and very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Sam M
"crew"
"bali"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2017

My daughter is eight and has been surfing for 3 years. We used Quicksilver Bali Surf Academy for instruction while in Bali. Holly, the owner, was her instructor. My daughter loved her! She keeps asking when she will surf with Holly again!!! From my side, Holly was able to get my daughter on waves bigger than any I have been able to. She was amazing, Holly will always be our top choice!!!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a beginners surf lesson with this company for two hours. We had one coach between two and an assistant so almost a private lesson! They were really helpful and friendly - it was a great experience! They have showers, towels and changing rooms for you to use after! I would definitely go with this company again!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

All our clients go there for 1 lesson or more and it is one of their best trip memories !!! Do not hesitate take surfing lesson with Quiksilver Bali Surf Academy. The surfer's instructors are experts, very professional teaching in optimum safety condition. Moreover, they are a very nice and smily team ; )

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Hands down - the only place to learn to surf or take your kids to learn to surf. We had a terrific morning spent with Holly, Febi and the team with my three kids of varying degrees of ability. The QBSA team were brilliant at ensuring the kids were safe and had a ton of fun. Highly recommend! Great boards, great staff, great location and the kids had a barrel of fun. We will be back for sure.