“Lunch ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely lunch today
Clean & very friendly cafe
It offers a lot more than a bakery
Carbonara, steak baguette, chicken sliders & carrot cake cheese cake were all lovely

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Comfort to hangout, delicious bakery, natural table and chair, 2 (two) floor with different menu. Top floor with vegetarian food in majority.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My partner and I fell in love with this cafe's interior and food. Everything we ordered from the menu was great, rich in flavour and well cooked. The wide selection in foods and drinks AND pastries is amazing. The pasta was well cooked and had so much flavour. We also loved how they give you simple syrup on the side of your iced tea so you control how sweet it can be. Absolutely love how you can get breakfast, lunch or dinner here and also have a great dessert. The pastries were fresh and beautifully baked.
We loved it here to much we visited it several times on our trip.

Do yourself a favour and give this cafe a visit!

2  Thank Jilian D
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Get to know this place because of the watermelon bread. Bought twice, and weren't disappoint. Good as a light breakfast (I ate it while I'm on my way to Ubud / Jatiluwih). The other day I decided to try their fancy cake and ordered their Taro Latte and Chocolate Truffle Cake. And boy, I wasn't disappointed! The cake isn't overly sweet, with a nice coating of chocolate, combines with the soft inner core, it's quite yummy. And the Taro Late is definitely hipster enough that warrants a second visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

We only picked up some takeaway cakes and pastries which were okay but the breakfasts looked amazing! Would have loved if we had time to go back for breakfast!

1  Thank KristyS90