Lowest prices for your stay
USD 92
Free cancellation until 22/09/21
Hotels.comUSD 92
TravelocityUSD 92
CheapTicketsUSD 92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I found out about this hotel from Expedia. I looked at the photos and was instantly charmed. I had problems with missing a flight and airport pickup. Zandy was so helpful with the pickup and the moment we arrived he and his staff made our stay FANTASTIC! The location is perfect. Away from the noisy streets and tucked into a corner area that has all sorts of water lilies and people fishing. You would never believe that the hotel is in the city. The staff arranged massages, special food, driver and guide, plus any other information that we needed. I loved that every morning we had breakfast brought to our room. A couple of nights we had dinner either on the terrace or by the pool. It was just cozy. I can't say enough positives about the Green Zhurga, Zandi and the staff.

Room tip: There are only about 8 rooms total. Get a room on the top floor. The views are good and there is more light.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2013

Apparently in seminyak which isn't the case. Takenthe phone number with you as the taxi won't know where it is either. Once you get here though, it's great. All mod cons, great local food, big living room and sepeerate bedroom. No traffic or noise from outside either. The apartment design allows the natuaral air to flow through the place. Overall, very good quality and excellent price. If you're looking for a quiet wee pace to relax, this is it. Perfect. Be warned though, its pretty far from all the nightlife of Bali.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank scottdxb
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Great villa, great staff
The approach road would seem slighty off road, but that's what makes this place a great villa.
Trust me, you'll never be dissapointed.
Silent and a perfect place to relax.
Zandy (the operations head), the ever smiling YES MAN. I call him so because whatever you ask him, you'll be certain to get a YES ;-)
All the staff are so friendly that you get a feeling you are at home.
Close to Kuta (the prime area) as well.
Shuttle services are available to/from Kuta-Resort for free. (I guess it depends on availability though).
Transfer to/from the airport was managed well. Easy and comfortable. All in all, a big YES.
Definitely recomend this place to anybody who wants to relax and have a very comfortable holiday.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ashdey
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Be sure to check you add the phone number on your reservation before heading out - 40 minutes from Denpasar. Tunjung Lane is not flashy, the Taxi driver chuckled that it was 'No Kuta' (Google map helped) as we searched for signs near midnight bumping along last track up to the hotel. It looked lovely online ... so I feel lucky to have found it .... The suite is very clean with all the amenities, the friendly service I've come to love in Bali and a lovely quiet space. WiFi available, hence this review. There are shuttle services to Seminyak and Kuta or you can head down to the road to for a little village atmosphere and the hotel list of local attractions. The Spa options look like the regular spoilings too, but ... north coast beckons.

Date of stay: August 2012
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank JoMH
The Green Zhurg... M, General Manager at The Green Zhurga Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2012

dear, Jo

thank you very much indeed for your review and short stay with us recently.

it was very nice meeting you in person an hour before leaving.
unfortunately you lack of time to having spa-treatment while killing time prior to going up to ZEN Hotel in North Bali.

however, i have just followed up the problem of no PHONE NUMBER featured on the ON LINE Agent you booked at.

look forward to having your next stay and next yoga lesson

kindest regards
Fajar Asmara

Reviewed 13 July 2012

I found out about this hotel from Trip Advisor and my instinct told me to give it a go. I'm glad my instinct was right. We were looking for a quite place to stay, away from the crowd, and The Green Zhurga was just the perfect place to stay.

The service was outstanding. We arrived in Bali pass midnight, but the hotel has a free pick up service so we didn't have to hussle for taxis. Arrived at the hotel around 2am and how happy we were to be greeted by friendly faces of the staff, making us feel like we belong there. I immediately felt like I was at home.

We stayed in a deluxe suite. The room was massive and well ventilated, letting the natural wind breeze getting into the room which was exactly what we're looking for from escaping the cold weather in Perth. And the Wifi was surprisingly fast!

If you're looking for relaxing, quiet and affordable hotel, I highly recommend this one. A hidden paradise! Well the name says it all.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank pa_war21

Dear, Mr. Poewardoyo

thank you for your review and your keen interest towards or little fine property, The Green Zhurga, exclusive pool garden suite.

indeed, your choice to look for a quite place to stay for holiday is absolutely right.
but still you can order cappuccino during in Zhandikala Sunset Lounge.

once again thank you for your compliment review.
i do hope having your stay again in a near future

kind regards,