“Yummy brunch ”
Review of Biku Cafe

Biku Cafe
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Kerobokan
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Housed in a 150 year old wooden joglo, Biku is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner every day. The speciality of the house is our High Tea , but we are also known for our tropical comfort menu which has something for everyone.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for a late breakfast. Had a big menu with lots to choose from with everything from the usual to somethijng different. Me and my husband both enjoyed the food and coffee.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,763)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great place for people who love places with much details to discover. Very lovely furnishing and equipment. Food was great every time we were there (four times during our stay in Seminyak). We always tried different meals and were always happy. Also staff was very polite and attentive.

As tea enthusiasts we were also delighted by the presentation of the Oolong and the comprehensive tea menu. However, despite of asking for it, the water for a generally great Jasmin tea was too hot.

It’s worth a visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Was hunting for a place for dinner and stumbled across this place. No reservation but they found us a table. Food was very good. Service was very good. Thought prices were reasonable. Nice atmosphere. Would be happy to return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thanks to Linda at Bali Island Villas for recommending this cafe. We went there on our first night and had a superb meal so returned again for dinner and then lunch on our last day. The service was excellent and the food was the best we had in Bali. The Mie Goreng, which I was just about over as we had been in Bali for 2 weeks, was amazing as was the Banana Banoffi Dessert. Make sure you try it at least once. The prices were very good too. I loved that it is a place to relax as well as eat and also a place to shop. We will be back when we return to Bali next year.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I try not to go to the same place twice but on my last day in Bali I still didn't have as good Nasi Goreng as I did here 3 years ago. So glad that I came back as it was still so good. y fiance had the Mee Goreng and he practically inhaled it - it was that good. I enjoyed a papaya juice, not watered down just perfect. If I had more time I would have tried so much more, their menu is wonderful and caters for all. I also wanted a piece of cake - they had many on display but I simply had no room. Then they gave us a tiny little towel which you add in water and it expands to a nice big pre moistened napkin. So cool! Highly, highly, highly recommend this place.