All the previous reviews are absolutely spot on, a wonderful villa in a remote spot tucked away in Paradise but close enough to Seminyak for civilisation if needed!
Putu the villa manager makes this retreat a special place to visit, he really does go the extra mile and nothing is beyond his ability to organise. Had a wonderful stay, many thanks to Michael the owner and his efficient staff. My family is well travelled across the globe and this stay ranks as one of the best.
We stayed on the smaller neighbouring island Lombok last year in a hotel owned private villa with butler service and thought it would be hard to beat, well this beat it hands down! The villa is huge, if there is any room for improvement it could only be the Internet speed but from what I could gather that is an Island rather than Villa issue and frankly I should not have been trying to work in such beautiful surroundings! First class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Menari Bali is a 5 Bedroom Bali Family Villa nr Seminyak with 4 luxury & private villa pavilions, all with en-suite bathrooms. It features a large entertainment pavilion, great infinity pool and abundant tropical gardens and has excellent food & service with full-time chef, manager, housekeeping and security staff. A private and peaceful villa yet close to shopping, restaurants and tourist amenities. Perfect for large families or groups of friends to relax, enjoy great service and accommodations with easy access to the many delights Bali has to offer. Rental includes: Breakfast, Airport Transfers, 2 x Car with Chauffeur and Government Tax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Menari Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Menari Bali Hotel Kerobokan
- Villa Menari Bali Kerobokan