“Fantastic place to dive!”

Adventure Divers Bali
Ranked #1 of 52 Tours in Amed
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A small friendly dive resort offering relaxed, safe and professional diving and instruction.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Lisa and David are running a wonderful place.

From the dive operation itself, which is ran in a very professional, safe and fun manner to everything surrounding it, the garden, the drinks, the food, the lovely staff driving and diving with you, giving you restaurant recommendations, there is literally no fault to find.

The diving itself is spectacular too, of course. We saw our first reef shark, explored our first shipwreck and did our first sunrise dive. Needless to say we were said to leave.

1  Thank Thomas W
Write a ReviewReviews (2,528)
All reviews
"dive master"
in 237 reviews
"geria giri shanti bungalows"
in 49 reviews
in 63 reviews
"dive school"
in 57 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is an amazing place. The service is excellent and the people are great. We greatly enjoyed our diving experience.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank walidm158
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Once you visit adventure divers, you will understand why they have such high TA ratings. Everyone there is Fantastic! Lisa and David have put a lot of effort in providing a safe, fun dive experience with an A+ level of staff. The car pick up driver to the restaurant to the dive guides to the friendly staff that just want to make sure you are good and comfortable and will know the best places to eat in amed when you are not diving. We had a fantastic time diving, but even if it wasn’t great, this team would have made it the best experience anyway. This is a good model for any business, thank you to the entire adventure divers team!!!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Nyani
Reviewed 5 April 2018

When I got there I was wondering what were they doing to get such good reviews and soon I understood. I arrived 30 min before they closed to book a dive for the following morning, they put me in a group perfect for me even though I hadn't dive for 2 years and I'm not very experienced. They even arranged accommodation for us within 10 minutes. In the morning everything was perfect. The owners are just lovely and try to get to know all the divers, and Ketuk, my master diver and buddy, was just amazing, taking care of everything, refreshing my skills, pointing everything that was to see, funny. I totally recommend them.

1  Thank Irene_G5555